• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Scam Email - Mrs Judith Compola

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Friend,

Hope All Is Well With You And Your Family.

I Am Mrs.Judith Compola, Accountant By Profession, I'm 34yrs Old, Working At The Office Of Auditing And Accounting Department Of Africa Development Bank (adb).i Is Married With 1 Kids. My Residence Addresses No: 18 Avenue De La Charles Degaulle Sects: 21. Box Postal: 01 Bp 5256 Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I Want You To Handle This Business Transaction With Me If Chance To Do International Business.

I Got Your Mail From Google Search. We Are Imposition To Reclaim And Inherit The Sum Of (us$5.5millions Dollar’s) Without Any Trouble, From A Dormant Account Which Remains Unclaimed Since 11 Years The Owner Died. This Is A U.s Dollar’s Account And The Beneficiary Died Without Trace Of His Family To Claim The Fund And No Next Of Kin. I Want You To Stand As His Business Associate And I Will Guild You Without Any Risk Involve.

If Interested To Do This Business With Me Without Betray Contact Me Through My Private Email Address [email protected] With Your Full Details As Bellow, I Will Immediately Give You More Details Of The Transfer.

(1) Full Name: ............................................. (2) Country: ....................................................... (3) Direct Telephone Number:

............................................... (4) Age: .................................................................. (5) Occupation And Position:

............................................... (6) Marriage Status: ....................................................... (7) Gender:

Best Regard, Mrs.judith Compola, E-mail Address: [email protected]

Am Waiting For Your Urgent Reply So That We Will Start Immediately, Sorry If You Received This Letter In Your Spam, Due To Recent Connection Error Here In My Country. May Almighty God Bless You!

This is a scam email, do not reply or fall for it.