• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

SatyaPrem ki Katha !!

Lucky_boy

♡ Philocalist of ZoZo ♡
Chat Pro User
Hello fellow zozoians,
Recently I saw many ads regarding this movie Satyaprem ki katha here and there , first i thought it will be like normal movie with some family dramas and happy Ending....

But this movie was little different starting from the beginning with different story narration and with a nice social message.

Had all the elements like comedy , emotion , family dramas, love :Dream1: .

Nice movie to watch on a weekend with family ..

If you have already watched share your thoughts on this!!!

Be happy ...stay positive!!!

Hello fellow zozoians,
Recently I saw many ads regarding this movie Satyaprem ki katha here and there , first i thought it will be like normal movie with some family dramas and happy Ending....

But this movie was little different starting from the beginning with different story narration and with a nice social message.

Let's try to see

Hello fellow zozoians,

Indeed. Such a beautiful movie. Loved it.:heart1:

Hello fellow zozoians,

Thanks for showing the movie for free.