• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Saddest!

Not everyone is remembering everyones b'day it's all remembered by a notification unless untill they are loved ones, so wishing on birthday is not a Big deal do you think they are whising u too be happy only in that day. So take it easy. If he or she is not whising not it's not ment they are not having affection on u..

Not everyone is remembering everyones b'day it's all remembered by a notification unless untill they are loved ones, so wishing on birthday is not a Big deal do you think they are whising u too be happy only in that day. So take it easy. If he or she is not whising not it's not ment they are not having affection on u..
i don't feel very sad... but feels little sad.....i accepted it and moved on

Nothing to feel it's just they didn't know if they know some how or noticed they would have wished, even they're not whising it not a big deal and don't expect some to have affaction on us Because it hurts when if they don't...

Last edited:
If your friend wishes others birthday... But forgot your birthday and no wishes came.. What does it mean???
Wheather they do it wantedly or they forgot it that dosent matter if they wish only your birthday will proceed its not like that its ur day u enjoy who doesn't wish why to care and spoil ur mood on birthday just enjoy your day with ur family they are the only real faces and emotions for u others are just temporary

If your friend wishes others birthday... But forgot your birthday and no wishes came.. What does it mean???
I used to forgets my friends b'day so I don't mind or expect them to wish me but ironically they do wish me and I felt bad...hehe :rofl1: