• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Reminders of Him

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
Funny how small things silly stuffs reminds me of you.

Yet again …/

I walked across a place famously known as starbucks, i would order a matcha latte and that reminds me of you. You asked why not pick the grande, but hey this time i did just the difference is that right now its without you..—witnessing it. :)

You got a pretty bad humor too but that would still makes me smile, and m i like your efforts of making me feel happy. Atleast one of those days are filled with joy. Eventhough its just a memory now, its been cherished eversince that day.

I forgot to tell you i lost the black hat you gave me. Well, it was not on purpose tho.
I realized things are made special when it came from someone that is infact —special too. When i lost the hat, its as if am losing a sight of you all over again. And i could barely breath with the idea of losing you. Just could not for a moment. This time i have learned how I truly treasured and value that (you) hat.
When i wore it
I get a smile on my face
reflects the idea
thinking you are closer to me
like you always do.
This hat does that magic.

I missed you at times, as always. I still think of you as that precious moon and a kind of star that sparkles and lighten up my darkest world. And i will be the sky that would embrace you every single day.

if i could and walk to the places we used to be
you and I unfiltered and just being the best of version of us
I would
because for the first time
life made easy
being the happiest comes by choice
but effortlessly happens when its with you
my soul is enlighten and know you
the moment we crossed paths
and just clicked
you are the soulmate the one that
Lets me see life as an ocean