• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Reminder: Zero Tolerance Over Pedo Activities

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe some people never understand until they face some severe JAIL time. Chatzozo, never supports any pedo or underage activities in our chat or forum. It may be in any format text, image, or video. Once people report such incidents, we never discard such serious complaints.

reported user info.png

This goes for anyone who comes to the Forum or either chat side with claims that this site is a festering cesspool of rule breaking & illegal activity that goes unwatched & uncontrolled. The Sex Chat side, the Indian Chat side, & the Forum, is staffed with great individuals who go above & beyond to make sure all three places are well taken care of everyday. ChatZozo, (Forum & Chats), also has many great users who utilize the Report functions upon seeing any rule breaking or any illegal activity happening. The Staff then takes care of each Report filed, deals with the rule breakers & takes the appropriate actions, & has multiple police & investigating agencies, (Federal, Local, & etc.), that they talk to & send reports to, about any & all illegal activity taking place at this website. So, be informed that these acts are not taken lightly & will be given the attention & action they deserve by the users & the Staff, here at ChatZozo. Thank You.

~ Hercules - Universal Moderator - Sex Chat Side ツ

Report update : seeing this report was submitted from my OWN personal email with my OWN personal details which inculding my real name ,adress etc as i am the contact between the site and police ,i have yet still to be contacted by our liason to send in further info ,but i have submited other reports on pedos and cybercrimes of our site ,will inform of any details to come ,i do have feedback from other cases that somes reported since start of the year have been dealt with and the cases are closed ,meaning the indivauls have been arrested or stopped

Maybe some people never understand until they face some severe JAIL time. Chatzozo, never supports any pedo or underage activities in our chat or forum. It may be in any format text, image, or video. Once people report such incidents, we never discard such serious complaints.

View attachment 152967
I don't understand tech terms, sorry but can they be permanently banned ??

There is a pedo user who comes in Hindi room every single day with different nicks such as Jyoti34, Jyo48ti, Jyoti28, etc. I have been reporting this person but she always pops up in different nicks :(

There is a pedo user who comes in Hindi room every single day with different nicks such as Jyoti34, Jyo48ti, Jyoti28, etc. I have been reporting this person but she always pops up in different nicks :(
There is no such thing called permanent ban, we report such activity to Concern authority to deal with them, it takes some time but eventually they will get caught and punished.

There is no such thing called permanent ban, we report such activity to Concern authority to deal with them, it takes some time but eventually they will get caught and punished.
Okay, thank you !!

Also, I feel that action (mute or ban) should also be taken against the people who support pedo activities.

For ex - When Jyoti was asking for pedo stuff, few people were like oh let's do this, these people should be muted or banned.

Next time take a SS and report it to admins/mods.
I reported and have already discussed about this user with few mods, they have seen that and took action too but as that Jyoti pops up every day so texted here. Thank you for understanding.

anyone who supports pedophilia are just as guilty as the pedos themselves and are to be DEALT with also ,We ban anyone and everyone who is involved in pedophilia activity and anyone who shares UNDERAGE content . there ip ,location etc is reported to law enforcement and Fedral departments .
i personally see to reporting (using my real identity) by phone or by cybercrimes tiplines or by emails to the contacts i already have dealt with

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 152967

Pedo Activities are not tolerated at all...
Good, but I need more information regarding My complaint against Pedo user Pervtodfuk on September 16, 2023.
Can You specify what steps have been done to deal with this reported user?

Last edited:
Pedo Activities are not tolerated at all...
Good, but I need more information regarding My complaint against Pedo user Pervtodfuk on September 16, 2023.
Can You specify what steps have been done to deal with this reported user?
the answer to that is he has been reported multple times to europol ,finland police ,french police ,the NCMEC by phone and by cybertype line ,he doesnt just do ic he also does it in SC ,we know everything about him and cant do anymore ,now it is up to the law enforcmet of his location ,europol and finland to investigate ,this person has multple names and has even made accounts in the forum ,we can not block him because he use a moblie network that uses actual ips and that would block our other users from that location ,you reported him we dealt with him and that is ALL you need to know ,I do reports like the one posted nearly everyday of every week ,we hand them over but we dont get feedback on if they are caught ,arrested or imprisioned ,we dont to every pedo excatly like the ss shows weather they be indian ,english etc ,i email my contacts in law enforcement ( ncmec ,PHAROS etc ) ,we do our part but then it is up to the police
if you must know this person we have been dealing with for over a year
so all we can do now is ban him and you guys just report and block him.
i have so many contacts in law enforcement we are on first name basis and when i report them i use my REAL name and adress etc ,i dont use my chat ID ,they know me as the owner of this site which get the reports flagged quicker.
i was informed of him being in IC and Myself and @Hades and @Administrator talked about how to deal with him

the answer to that is he has been reported multple times to europol ,finland police ,french police ,the NCMEC by phone and by cybertype line ,he doesnt just do ic he also does it in SC ,we know everything about him and cant do anymore ,now it is up to the law enforcmet of his location ,europol and finland to investigate ,this person has multple names and has even made accounts in the forum ,we can not block him because he use a moblie network that uses actual ips and that would block our other users from that location ,you reported him we dealt with him and that is ALL you need to know ,I do reports like the one posted nearly everyday of every week ,we hand them over but we dont get feedback on if they are caught ,arrested or imprisioned ,we dont to every pedo excatly like the ss shows weather they be indian ,english etc ,i email my contacts in law enforcement ( ncmec ,PHAROS etc ) ,we do our part but then it is up to the police
if you must know this person we have been dealing with for over a year
so all we can do now is ban him and you guys just report and block him.
i have so many contacts in law enforcement we are on first name basis and when i report them i use my REAL name and adress etc ,i dont use my chat ID ,they know me as the owner of this site which get the reports flagged quicker.
i was informed of him being in IC and Myself and @Hades and @Administrator talked about how to deal with him

I appreciate Your detailed response, and I now know what will happen after the report.
I have a responsibility to report such activities in the future as a regular user.
Thank You.

I appreciate Your detailed response, and I now know what will happen after the report.
I have a responsibility to report such activities in the future as a regular user.
Thank You.
you get the easy part as a user to report ,we get the hard stuff behind the scenes so to speak . well i do as i am the one who deals with the law enforcement ,police etc ,could say i deal with all legal representation of zozo.
who else would be on first name basis with police officers and cybercrime techs lol

you get the easy part as a user to report ,we get the hard stuff behind the scenes so to speak . well i do as i am the one who deals with the law enforcement ,police etc ,could say i deal with all legal representation of zozo.
who else would be on first name basis with police officers and cybercrime techs lol

Greatly appreciated Your efforts to combat these problems are really difficult. Any time support is required, I will provide it.

Report update : seeing this report was submitted from my OWN personal email with my OWN personal details which inculding my real name ,adress etc as i am the contact between the site and police ,i have yet still to be contacted by our liason to send in further info ,but i have submited other reports on pedos and cybercrimes of our site ,will inform of any details to come ,i do have feedback from other cases that somes reported since start of the year have been dealt with and the cases are closed ,meaning the indivauls have been arrested or stopped
Good job

Yes she comes in tamil room too

No matter which state they are from , if found guilty u will have all the special attention
:rofl1:

@Administrator @Aphrodite

A small doubt - There's a rule that we can't keep children's pics in dp, not even cartoon characters, so it's not even right to sexualize characters that are minors or kids na ?

Few people were sexualizing cartoon characters and a person was sexualizing kid female characters (age 8-10) so I tagged him and said that's a pedo comment, he deleted before I could report (I did take a SS though) and then the person started arguing that it's not pedo, blah blah.

So can you please clear this, if such incidents would be considered as pedo or not ?

Any kinda of photo that depicts underage sexual expolitation wether it be normal or cartoon inculding anime or hentai is pedophilic and is reported so you are correct @Bekhayali but next time do not interact with the person just simpley report and block

Any kinda of photo that depicts underage sexual expolitation wether it be normal or cartoon inculding anime or hentai is pedophilic and is reported so you are correct @Bekhayali but next time do not interact with the person just simpley report and block
Ik the pic rule, he wasn't sharing pics but sexualizing those characters, (will show you the SS). The person was a regular user so I told him otherwise I simply report and ignore. Thanks for replying..