• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

"REGRETS ARE NECESSARY"^_^

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
Everyone says "don't regret".."don't regret", but if you ask me then I will say, sometimes regrets are necessary for a person to grow and to improve, but that regret should be temperory. That regret will make you suffer, make you feel the importance of what you have lost and that will eventually make you stronger, bold, and mature as a person. It will improve your decision making, so just regret temperorily over your mistakes, think where you have done wrong and then after that period of self regretion and self analysis just bounce back, turn that rage of regrets and failure into passion and motivation, boost your self esteem and do what you can do to achieve your goals and dreams and try never to repeat your mistakes.

Regrets have two paths.One is like "what 1 have done", "what will happen now"
"how can I do this blunder" etc. All these things eventually lead to self doubt and you will start thinking like "nothing can be done"

Second path is like you will prove yourself
and try to fix what you have done and you will start thinking that "yes I have made a mistake but its ok"..I will work hard and bounce back and will make things work
in my favor"

So choose what uh wanna do, where u wanna go...towards long term regretion and self doubt or towards self improvement and growth. So just be positive and do ur best in place where your are and be happy because everything happens for a good reason and something better is waiting for you in future.

~ABHIMANYU

Everyone says "don't regret".."don't regret", but if you ask me then I will say, sometimes regrets are necessary for a person to grow and to improve, but that regret should be temperory. That regret will make you suffer, make you feel the importance of what you have lost and that will eventually make you stronger, bold, and mature as a person. It will improve your decision making, so just regret temperorily over your mistakes, think where you have done wrong and then after that period of self regretion and self analysis just bounce back, turn that rage of regrets and failure into passion and motivation, boost your self esteem and do what you can do to achieve your goals and dreams and try never to repeat your mistakes.

"how can I do this blunder" etc. All these things eventually lead to self doubt and you will start thinking like "nothing can be done"

and try to fix what you have done and you will start thinking that "yes I have made a mistake but its ok"..I will work hard and bounce back and will make things work
in my favor"

So choose what uh wanna do, where u wanna go...towards long term regretion and self doubt or towards self improvement and growth. So just be positive and do ur best in place where your are and be happy because everything happens for a good reason and something better is waiting for you in future.

~ABHIMANYU
True

in my favor"

~ABHIMANYU

:Like:

i dont believe in regret , believe in self realisation and accept whatever i had done and then improve myself .