• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed Read carefully, be wise at the end of the year, try to follow

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
A little reminder again for you because you guys have eaten everything..

1. Search first before posting

2. Do not share your password with your GF, BF friend etc. Also do not share forum passwords you will definitely be surprised if we catch you, I mean ban.

3. Update 2 or 3 status only in a day only after a gap of 3 to 4 hours.

4. Don't spam the forum to score points with single words like nice, good, hmm, etc. in an old thread .

5. Use regional language in the regional room. Try posting threads in English in another room.

Now about Indian chat rooms....
1 .In chat rooms if you guys have a problem with each other use the ignore option, if they misbehave , provoke then take a SS and send it to the staff team, don't reply back to them.

2.Never reply to an abuser, they are just coming to get your attention, so ignore them and enjoy your chat.

3.Don't support abusers, paid, spammers for your entertainment.

4.Try to be friendly in the chat room, welcome your newbie, don't gang up to harass them

2. Do not share your password with your GF, BF friend etc. Also do not share forum passwords you will definitely be surprised if we catch you, I mean ban.

4. Don't spam the forum to score points with single words like nice, good, hmm, etc. in an old thread .

5. Use regional language in the regional room. Try posting threads in English in another room.

1 .In chat rooms if you guys have a problem with each other use the ignore option, if they misbehave , provoke then take a SS and send it to the staff team, don't reply back to them.

2.Never reply to an abuser, they are just coming to get your attention, so ignore them and enjoy your chat.

4.Try to be friendly in the chat room, welcome your newbie, don't gang up to harass them
Thanks Again For This Post :inlove:

Ok i understan i follow this ruls and i do my best dear thankx for the info

Yess Ms admin

Nice post regarding rules

I should do the opposite of all this:giggle::giggle:i joked

Somaiya Karn: "A little reminder again for you because you guys have eaten everything.."

"4. Don't spam the forum to score points with single words like nice, good, hmm, etc. in an old thread."

"5. Use regional language in the regional room. Try posting threads in English in another room."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number 4 being the one broken the most here at the Forum, in my opinion.... & it gets old fast with these one word replies or someone posting an emoji only. It's annoying. However, number 5 is trailing a close second. Thanks to the Staff here at the Forum on all the BS youns must go through.... deleting posts & moving them to the proper category, etc..

~ Hercules - Sex Chat Side - Universal Moderator ツ

4.Try to be friendly in the chat room, welcome your newbie, don't gang up to har
I have registered on Beta few months back. My Id was verified too. I chatted same day on Beta Chat . But then after whenever I tried to log in , I get message for verification . One month back I told @Pinkcandy , my problem .She tried to solve telling me I will manage to send verification code to your email . She did but I told her I didnt get any message . So, still even after registration , verification , I am unable to log in,on Beta site . Please do needful as soon as possible if you want me to rock on cam the way @Hades suggets .:smoking::cool:

I see most of the ppl flooding with profile posts and commenting with single word replies just to gain reactions and points. What they really don't know is those unnecessary comments and profile posts will get deleted and u will lose the points u earned so far. So think twice before u break the rules. Forum is a place to share knowledge. Don't run behind points.

Somaiya Karn: "A little reminder again for you because you guys have eaten everything.."

"4. Don't spam the forum to score points with single words like nice, good, hmm, etc. in an old thread."

"5. Use regional language in the regional room. Try posting threads in English in another room."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number 4 being the one broken the most here at the Forum, in my opinion.... & it gets old fast with these one word replies or someone posting an emoji only. It's annoying. However, number 5 is trailing a close second. Thanks to the Staff here at the Forum on all the BS youns must go through.... deleting posts & moving them to the proper category, etc..

~ Hercules - Sex Chat Side - Universal Moderator ツ

Understood

Great and thank you

For the 4th reminder - spamming one words,
I suggest Implementing a feature where users can only post a message if it consists of more than one or two word, promoting meaningful and engaging contributions with in the community.:)

Thanks for reminding everyone again.