• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Rainbow to my Cloud ❤️

Bishamonten

Dead.....
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Aah a girl with an anime dp, umm interesting !! Would like to have a convo with her.

She tagged me even though Idk her, whyyyyy !!

She chats politely, she is sweet but that's all just temporary, she'll behave like other girls soon.

That's what I thought about her at first, BUT......

She is not only polite and sweet but also kind, sensible, intelligent, creative, mature and non toxic !!

A place where I have met hundreds of males and females online, experienced good, bad and worst. When I finally decided to stop trusting everyone, she came..

She made me smile with her creativity, love and made me laugh with her funny responses.

X is troubling me, Y abused me, Z defamed me, My colleagues are toxic, had a fight with my BF, blah blah I always annoyed her and she always tried to keep me calm. Pinged me whenever I felt low. Never shared my secrets. Became a real friend when I thought I'll never make one on site.

She is truly a
Rainbow to my Cloud❤️

IMG-20231203-WA0031.jpg

She is my sweet Chopper

IMG-20231203-WA0004.jpg

A rare Gem
My Pascal

beat-up-tangled.gif

My Freaky @Freaky Girl

I just wanna say thanks for everything and sorry for annoying ya : ( You were always there and I'll be there for you so you can count on me : )

IMG-20231203-WA0023.jpg

Lots of Love my bae :heart1:

Aah a girl with an anime dp, umm interesting !! Would like to have a convo with her.

She chats politely, she is sweet but that's all just temporary, she'll behave like other girls soon.

She is not only polite and sweet but also kind, sensible, intelligent, creative, mature and non toxic !!

A place where I have met hundreds of males and females online, experienced good, bad and worst. When I finally decided to stop trusting everyone, she came..

She made me smile with her creativity, love and made me laugh with her funny responses.

X is troubling me, Y abused me, Z defamed me, My colleagues are toxic, had a fight with my BF, blah blah I always annoyed her and she always tried to keep me calm. Pinged me whenever I felt low. Never shared my secrets. Became a real friend when I thought I'll never make one on site.

She is truly a
Rainbow to my Cloud❤️

View attachment 183234

She is my sweet Chopper

View attachment 183235

A rare Gem
My Pascal

View attachment 183238

My Freaky @Freaky Girl

I just wanna say thanks for everything and sorry for annoying ya : ( You were always there and I'll be there for you so you can count on me : )

View attachment 183236

Very happy to see this amazing friendship ❤️ God bless you both @Bekhayali @Freaky !!

She is truly a
Rainbow to my Cloud❤️

View attachment 183234

She is my sweet Chopper

View attachment 183235

A rare Gem
My Pascal

View attachment 183238

My Freaky @Freaky Girl

View attachment 183236

Thank you so much, love
And I'm awed at your hidden talents (which you outright refuse to believe but continue surprising us with new ones everytime)
Thank you! I know I can always count on you.
Idk if I'm really all those things you mentioned above.. maybe it's just us who clicked so well together.
Thank you for everything
<3

She is truly a
Rainbow to my Cloud❤️

View attachment 183234

She is my sweet Chopper

View attachment 183235

A rare Gem
My Pascal

View attachment 183238

My Freaky @Freaky Girl

View attachment 183236

Nice

Thank you so much, love
And I'm awed at your hidden talents (which you outright refuse to believe but continue surprising us with new ones everytime)
Thank you! I know I can always count on you.
Idk if I'm really all those things you mentioned above.. maybe it's just us who clicked so well together.
Thank you for everything
<3
You have all those qualities which I mentioned, Love. Hugs :blessing: