• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Quick unfinished luncheon (Semi Erotic)

Meghnad

Epic Legend
Its 1 pm now. I am just out of my bathroom after taking a shower. The weekend starts today. It was a very hectic week. My life has changed a lot in last few days. Though I am often busy with my work. Still the life never fails me to be amazed and I hit on every chance that life offers me to make it more adventurous. I am a fresher. Recently graduated from a university. Now I have come to a city on job purpose. A city far away from my hometown where I was born and grew up. I am actually a guy who is highly fascinated on sports analysis. I have studied sports science and now I m here in this city where I have an appointment with the local sports club’s president.

I have been living in this city which is actually new to me for nearly a week. I have already convinced the club owner about my plan and he really thinks that my plan is full proved which can help the club to grow. The only thing he has doubt about is my experience. He is right as I am a fresher. But I know how to talk and I can manipulate. So I guess I m in luck. Though we haven’t signed any contract, still the president allowed me to work with the club unofficially and temporarily.

As I am alienate to this city, I don’t have any relative here nor I know anyone here. Moreover, language has been a big concern to me. The local here speaks a language which I don’t know and the only way to communicate is English. But who loves to talk in English all the time? As still there is no contract for me, I requested the president to help me here providing a place where I can stay for now. He planned to give me a room in the club office’s guest room. But on that very night I was invited to the president’s bungalow for a dinner.

Sports club is just one of the hobbies of the president. He actually is a very busy businessman whose office is out of town also and approximately a 2 hours car drive from his home. He is a man of fifty. He is a big guy with dark skin tone . He already has lost a good amount of hair. When I met him in his bungalow for dinner, there I met his two sons. One of them is going to college now and the other one is still in school as he is the younger one. Boys liked me a lot and we were having a good chat about sports. Then there I met the wife of the president. She is a marvelous looking woman. She is tall and trying to maintain a good figure. The woman is dusky skinned, height about 5 feet 8 and her body is blessed with right amount of bust. She is a very “My Dear” type lady. This lady is the one who has changed my life for the past week.

The lady is of 45 years old. She is moderately extrovert woman. But the thing is she is from the same city I belong and she was the first one whose mother tongue is same as mine. We both were excited to talk in our beloved mother tongue. All of us were having a very good time. After dinner the children went to sleep and we went outside to smoke some cigarettes . I offered the woman one but she refused smiling so took one for myself and lit it taking the lighter from the president. We were sitting in a set of chairs in the middle of the lawn of the bungalow.

The lady then asked me, “where are you staying, Megh?”

“Ma’am, temporarily I am staying at the guest room of the club house.”

“Oh don’t call me Ma’am, just Rajrshee will be fine.”

Turning towards her husband she asked, “Keshar, why don’t you invite Megh to stay in our house for the time being? We have plenty of rooms left here in the ground floor. He can easily live here with us for now. At least it will help both of us as we will be able to talk in our native language.” We all laughed at that line.

Then the president of the club, Keshar said to me, “yap right, Megh. You can live here until you can arrange something permanent for yourself.”

I was hesitating what to say but Rajshree insisted, "I don’t want your answer, Megh. Tomorrow morning u go pick up your belongings and shift here. I will say to our driver. He will be in the club complex after u finish your training session.”

So I shifted to the bungalow. The next day Keshar left the city for his office. He only comes home for weekends.

Everyday I get up from bed before the sun rises. I go outside for jogging. When I return, then Rajshree goes for her morning walk. I give her company then until I have to leave for the club. We also have tea together outside in the lawn in the evening. Also we talk a lot during dinner and after that for sometimes in lawn or rooftop of the bungalow. We built a very good friendship on the first day. Soon we started flirting but there was nothing more than that.

The week went like this, there was nothing exceptional until today. After I came out of shower, I wore a trouser and a Real Madrid jersey. Then I heard a knock and Rajshree came in my room with a good smile on her face. In her hand, she was holding a glass of dragon fruit juice for me.

She asked me, "How was your day, Megh?”

“well it’s a lot of hard work in the sun and that glass of juice is the thing I need most right now.”

“You sure, you need this MOST?” she replied in a flirty tone as usual.

I laughed a little in reply and asked her, “what's on the menu for lunch?”

“well, you can choose because I haven’t cooked it yet.”

“Oh really? You need any assistance?”

“A fresher coach will be perfect.”

“lead the way, I'm on it” I replied and followed her to the kitchen. Rajshree was in a nighty which she generally wears inside house. While walking in front of me, I was looking in her jiggling butts. Any man with eyes will miss heartbeat with a look on that hip's.

In the kitchen, I said her, “you sure this is your kitchen? It seems like a bedroom to me.”

She started laughing and said, “well, you can think like that because I have done a lot of things here with my husband which we should do in the bedroom.”

We both started laughing at this and I continued,” so what kind of assistance I can offer you?”

She looked into my eyes and replied,” nothing because this might be dangerous.”

“How so?”

“what if we both start thinking that this is really a bedroom and not a kitchen?” we laughed again.

“if this is bedroom, then I should leave it to yourself.”

“Yes u can leave, Megh. But I am not letting u go without giving me a hand.”

“what hand?”

“A devils hand, A hand that will bring the devil out of you, hahaha”

“how will you do that?”

“I will do nothing but force you to bring it out.”

“How will you force it?” Turning towards me she said, ”Let me turn around, I said I wont do anything but force you to do it.”

Smiling and going a little towards her I said, "then make me do it.”

She smiled and suddenly put her hand to hold my throat as if she wants to crush it. She said, "If you don’t listen to me then there is nothing but this I have to do. Kneel before me.”

“here comes my Khaleesi Daenerys Targaryen. You should put your both hands on my shoulder and push me down to kneel”

“Oh surely I will do it, darling” she pushed my shoulders and again commanded, “kneel”.

As I was standing still she said to me,” Now hold my waist and lift me up. I am gonna sit on that slab.”

I grabbed on her waist with my both hands lifting her from the ground making her butt flesh pressing on the slab. as I kneeled in front of her I was giving her the chill of sitting in front of my face.

kneeling before her, I said to her ,”the force of a goddess making the devil kneel in front of her.”

she said.” hold my thighs up.” “you will get yourself tilted towards the wall about 15 degree if I hold your thighs.” “then make it happen.”

So I held her thighs up and she was tilted towards the wall. She was giving me a good view of her thighs and legs which became open through the action. I made her tilting from her sitting position and I was holding each of her thighs on my both hands. she started to roll her nighty towards her waist. I was getting a very nice view of her pussy area.

She said to me, “out spread my thighs.

Holding two of her thighs in my two hands, I asked, “for how many degrees? 120? or splitting to the limit? or just a little, enough spreading accessing my head?”

“to the limit”

I did in a flash spreading her thighs exposing whole of her secret area to the open air.

“ufffff that's rough. now give me your head. bite my thighs.”

I was holding her legs by grabbing on her hills so I started from her left leg. first I sucked that phat toe of her then looking directly in her eyes I was kissing her legs. I was trailing towards her knees.

“mhhh do it. give me your one hand.”

I gave her my left one as my right one was worshiping her left leg. she placed my hand on her bush.

“now grab those hairs rough and tight.”

I grabbed on her heel forcing it upwards trying to expose the crook of her knee. I wanted to lick that crook. when I touch her Bush I said, “that’s a carpet for my hand.”

“mhhh do it. pull those hairs.”

I was rubbing my hand on her bush freeing every single pubic hair of her like I was combing them, grabbing them as handful as possible. my fist grabbing pubic hair will automatically start the tension of pull in her pussy area. I wanted to buy the mole of your thighs.

“mhh I have one behind, below butt bubble.”

“the right one or the lift one of yours?”

“the right one.”

so I pushed her right leg upwards. “hold it for me with your hand. try to make your knee touch your boobs and give me the full access to your but bubble and that beautiful mole.”

my other hand was grabbing her pussy continent, just a little over her pussy crown.

“make your action rough and tough”

I gave a bite on her mole. That mole needed some extra attention. I kissed it and bite hard on it living teething mark around it. It gave her pain but simultaneously I was pulling her hairs over her pussy crown with my hand too. I said, "I want to leave my biting mark on your butt. that’s the sign of my claim over you.”

“aaaghh… give me pain.”

“will you bare my love bite marks on your butt? say it.. say it in full.” I bite on her other thigh.

“ I will bear your love bites on me.”

I grabbed a handful of her pubic hair.

“Pull hard, own me.”

“I will ask you again. you are a mother of two, a wife. do you like bearing the bites of your lover on your butt? tell me.”

“yeah I would like to wear your bite marks on my butt.”

“what will you say to your husband if he asks about this?” I asked her by slapping on the inner part of her thighs.

“rashes. it’s rashes. now slap me hard.”

I clipped her lower pussy lips/labia with my two fingers. I was pulling it like I was speaking up a cake and I asked her, “what am I to you? say it now.” I was commanding her with a bite on the inside area of her thighs near her pussy. “say what am I to you?”

“you are the devil that was needed for me. you are the devil that will live inside me.”

“you want another slap?” this time I slapped on her bush. “that's right. I am the one devil that you need. let me kiss your pussy lips like I am dying of Hunger and that kiss with your pussy lips can save me only.”

“yes, slap me harder. channel your inner hunger.”

“I spited on her clit damping the bushes around there. then I slapped on the area of that clit like I was patting a kitten. I was building another hungry kiss on her pussy lips. She pressed my head against her. I sucked rough on her clit. “if your pussy had been a tit, your clit would have been a nipple, I wanted to suckle on that thing like it teething hungry baby.”

“yeah suck on it.”

I sucked on her clit holding that clit button in my mouth pushing it harder against the upper part of my mouth with my tongue. “look into my eyes in this position”, she looked into my eyes. I was looking at her while her clit was in my mouth. “I want the direct eye contact. free one of your breast meanwhile. Remember, you are not allowed to break the eye contact.”

“yes, master.” She directly looked into the eyes.

“I want your both leg around my neck.” she followed my command, pulled her nighty above her breast. her hair was straight and long and it was in a big bun behind her head. I was sucking on her clit and I put one of my finger inside her pussy. “this is the first time ever I am that much close to you.”

“get even closer, pull me.”

I was wandering inside her pussy getting introduced to all the crooks inside. “remove your nighty. I want you completely naked.”

“make me.”

Gently teething on her clit, I said, “you want me to let your clit come out of my mouth? if you don't then get rid of your clothes.”

“oh no. I don't want that.”

“then do it now,” I said it putting another finger inside her pussy. they are now 50% buried inside her I was fingering the inner walls of her pussy.

“don’t let it come out. don’t late it come out .stretch me.”

“then remove your nighty. through it towards the door of kitchen so if anyone comes mistakenly, they will know that you are here with your master, your owner. so they won’t come to disturb us.” my finger was trying to get inside her pussy more, trying to invade the areas which used to belong to her husband once but now being claimed by her master, ME. she removed her nighty and threw it away.

“who owns you now? say it looking in my eyes. who owns you?”

“master, you own me now.”

“open your bun. divide your hairs in two parts. bring them in front over both of your shoulder and make your nipple disappear behind them.” again she followed my command. “no clothes for you. your hair guarding your tits pubic hair covering your pussy. nothing else. you want me to put the third finger inside you”

“yeah. put it in.”

now 3 of my fingers where inside her pussy. my mouth was on her pussy crown sucking her clit like a baby of 3 years does to a tit and I was ramming my finger inside her pussy.

“yes please don’t stop.”

suddenly I pulled out and simultaneously letting her clit pop of out of my mouth.

“what was that?”

I slapped on her pussy in a rhythm hard enough to give her pain, soft enough to give her chill to the bones. “you want me inside you again? make sure you want me to play with your clit?”

“yes master”

I kiss on her pussy lips passionately, damping her labia with my saliva.

“please, yes, kiss me more.”

“I gave a long lick on her clit, taking the channel of her pussy. then kissed again on her pussy like I was licking a yogurt. “look into my eyes. what you want me to do? keep worshipping your pussy or you want me to come above?”

“I want you on top of me”

“say it properly and elaborately.” I started rubbing my face on her bush.

“naaahh I want to go down. lift me up and make me kneel.”

I rose between her thighs. I was standing in front of her holding her on her back. I was carrying her like a baby she was to me. she was hugging me by holding my neck, legs locked around my waist. I was just holding her butt to give her the necessary support. then I turned 180 degree. I was then leaning against the slab and she was hanging there.

“please stretch my butt.”

I spread her butt chicks. the sweet that had been there the whole time is now making her feel chill there because of the air. “what do you want now? tell me.”

“I am feeling so good on your lap.”

“you want to stay like this for a while or you want me to put you down?”

“I want you to make me kneel in front of you.”

I was gently patting on her butt over that bite mark, my ownership mark.

“put me down”

I gently put her down on the ground making her standing in front of me naked.

“make me kneel”

I ignored her and slapped on her butt directing her to give me a 360 degree turn. I wanted to see her completely. then I grabbed on her throat and pulled her closer kissing hard. then I pushed her down towards kneeling position. her lips were lingering through my chin, throat. I pushed her again to low herself, made her kneel in front of me. “you know what you should do now?”

“force me to do it. I want the devils dominance”

“from now on I want you to have a velvety scrunchie always around you. I want you to pull your hairs in a high ponytail before you kneel.”

“okay master. I will do it.”

“but now let me hold the hairs of your and I will lead your head toward my bulge in my pant.” I did as I said, rubbing her face against my groin.

“am I doing it good, master?”

“you will get your review later. now do the obvious. can you feel anything?”

“yeah. pressing my head against a rod.”

“free that rod. it needs some fresh air.”

“yes master. let me pull your pants down.”

“if it needs more air, make sure your breath supplies it.”

“sure, master”

she was breathing so fast. it was the semi erected. “now what should you do? don’t make your master wait.”

she kissed on it. Tickled on it. She kissed on its head swinging it with her tongue.

“go on. use your lips and tongue properly. make them move and work on my dick. Put them in action.”

it was getting more and more hungry. she was sucking it.

“that's right”

she hold the head between her leaves and tickled it with her tongue tips. she pulled the skin down. I was holding the back of her head, looking and enjoying my cock inside her mouth like I was petting her behind her head as she was enjoying a bone.

“it’s too dry” she said.

she took it whole once inside her mouth to make it drenched. my hand on her back was giving her the proper assistance and leading her the way. she took it hole in her mouth.

“look into my eyes while you do it.”

she looked into my eyes directly. it was getting harder and thriving inside her mouth and she was circling her tongue around it.

“I snake was just rising in its house, in its palace. the palace for my snake is your mouth. your mouth is where my meat belongs to.”

she licked all the way up and down. “lick it. feel free to play. who owns you?”

suddenly there was a calling bell breaking the silence of the whole house. who it can be? what should we do now? both of us were scared. It can be her husband or any of her sons. We are busted.

Then I saw my roommate getting ready for the class. My phone was ringing. It was the alarm. I have a exam to sit on. Oh my God! It was it a dream! was I sleeping? was I dreaming?

It felt so real….

Last edited: