• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Post your favourite Netflix Webseries

Share about serial killer ones, I like that kinda stuff :las:
the raincoat killer: chasing a predator in korea, Night stalker: the hunt for a serial killer, Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes, Mindhunter is also a good show , Memories of a Murderer: The Nilsen Tapes, American Murder: The Family Next Door, Capturing the Killer Nurse, The most hated man on the internet and many more but if you havent true detective season 1 is also a great last mention one of my favorites tbh

the raincoat killer: chasing a predator in korea, Night stalker: the hunt for a serial killer, Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes, Mindhunter is also a good show , Memories of a Murderer: The Nilsen Tapes, American Murder: The Family Next Door, Capturing the Killer Nurse, The most hated man on the internet and many more but if you havent true detective season 1 is also a great last mention one of my favorites tbh
Killer, murder stories, whoa, imma check these out, thanks !!