• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

PLS UNMUTE MY IP.

Mr SRana

Hey inspiration/Imagination, I need ur help, my ip has been blocked in the indian chat room forever, pls help me to unmute....

Mr SRana, you have to realise that
1. The Indian rooms have their own Admins. They make the decisions in the rooms in which they are the admin.
2. Without knowing what username you use in chat and which room(s) you use, then they cannot make any changes to the ban or mute.

Noir, the commanding officer, I nvr abuse anybody dear....I don't have that kind of demeanor of abusiving anybody with no reason.......may your information is misplaced....
Hey sweetie lol focus on the word IF I added there puhlease! My exact words were IF it's the same abuser then it remains, :p glad all got sorted and you're back in chat room and having fun. Just keep in mind that I'm admin on forum and on chat rooms, but not in Indian chat rooms, so when you guys come complaining about bans and mutes and abusers I tag the admins of Indian rooms on the post so they can inform me and you all better of why such thing happened and why the decision was made, in this case I'm not a commanding officer lol I'm just let's say a Currier :p you know the one that carries the messages lol

Anyways glad you're back in chat rooms and everything got sorted, have a great day.

Hey inspiration/Imagination, I need ur help, my ip has been blocked in the indian chat room forever, pls help me to unmute....
Hey Rana, I am not admin or mod here. probably some mistake or illegal activities done by u or harassing abusing other, so admin take that action. You appeal to admin otherwise one suggestion for me, use another IP address. At First contact to admin

Thanks inspiration, I already got unmuted the day itself, when I posted the request.....Neway, u can scroll up to read ma comments in response to rest of your Quote.......thanks again for the support ....

Thanks inspiration, I already got unmuted the day itself, when I posted the request.....Neway, u can scroll up to read ma comments in response to rest of your Quote.......thanks again for the support ....
OK Ms Rana, Come and enjoy with ZOZO as a family member.

If u face any Problems then instant, contact to Admin "Ichyana, Imagination" or Moderator "Pepper". They are almost present in any room or report to forum, just requesting your thought and motive. Thanks