• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Plight of being Single and decent

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
Why are so many decent people single nowadays?

I don't know if I qualify to be called decent, but as others say, I am believing it for now and answering this question.

We were in Mumbai, a group of 23 people. Apart from our professional works, we were able to explore Mumbai during evenings. One such evening passed and I came back to my hotel, was tired, went to bed and was midway in entering the door of sleep.

My phone rang. It was a girl from our group. The conversation went like this-

Her : I have to say something to you.

Me : Yes, say( although I wasn't in mood as I was half asleep)

Her : I like you yaar, the way you are. You are so simple, decent, mature. And I am just opposite to you. You will handle me for sure, which I am not able to do.

She started praising the way I am, how could I manage her etc. Her voice was so real, filled with emotion that I believed her.

Me : Hey! What happened? Is everything alright with you?

Her: Yeah.

Me: Why such thoughts, suddenly? ( I thought she might have drunk a bit more)

Her: It was this feeling in my heart that I had kept and wanted to tell you. Now that I have said, I am free from inside. It's okay if you have nothing as such for me.

I was really shocked, puzzled, lost my wit, confused. I didn't know what to say to her. I knew there was nothing as such from my side, but I didn't want her to feel bad. I thought it would be better to talk to her tomorrow and make her understand.

Me: Hey! Listen, we are going to talk about it tomorrow. It's quite late as well.

Her: okay!

I was tensed and that thing was going in my head , how would I make her understand and how would I even face her the next day.

I wasn't able to sleep. And after an hour, my door bell rings. I got terrified that it might be her. I opened and it was her. She was carrying a broad smile on her face.

Twist comes here.

Her: Man, I am really sorry for whatever I said, I didn't want to disturb you. But we were playing truth and dare and that was the dare given to me. I had to tell those to a guy and I couldn't find anyone more safer than you.

See, this is the plight of a decent guy in general. We are safer to be played with. And I was relieved after hearing that, although I couldn't sleep the whole night.

That was just a prank and there was nothing wrong in whatever happened. This story is just an example which points at some related serious happenings , if you can correlate, which deeply hurt us. And therefore , most of us understand that being single is better than fake mingle.

Why are so many decent people single nowadays ?
  1. They tend to reject themselves the moment they see someone very attractive - This happens to a lot of people, atleast with me. The moment I see a guy who is hot and attractive, I reject myself.
  2. “Good people fall for bad people” - Who said this? We all have this stuck somewhere in our head. This isn’t right.
  3. We are so scared to approach someone - What will people think of me? What will he/she think of me? What if she/he tells this to someone? What if she/he is already committed?
  4. Men should always take the first step- Women & Why can’t she approach me?- Men
I have also noticed one thing and this one is for men- If they are decent they either ignore the girl if they really like her or irritate her with so many messages that she stops showing interest. They have have this fear of get friend-zoned.
With women- they can never decide what they want. I like him, but I don’t love him but I don’t want to loose him either. Really? They throw so much tantrums sometimes and always want to make the other person jealous.
This is why maximum people are single