• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Pain

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
img_1_1644154276649.jpg

Well, it is true that most women feel a lot of pain during childbirth, there is no actual way to measure the pain. My grandma used to tell me a story where a woman she knew gave birth without feeling any pain. She was not under any anaesthetic, she felt so uneasy, went to the bathroom, then gave birth to the child. No, she was not a case of CIPA. She was perfectly normal.

What I may feel as painful, might not be as much as painful to another person. Pain is a completely subjective experience. Hence so far there is no objective way to measure it. I doubted it, so I just Googled about this "del" measurement, many fact check articles pointed out that it is a hoax. And the whole "human body can bear up to 45 del of pain but women feel 57 del of pain while giving birth" kinda makes all women "superhumans". That logic was from an article I just read. I totally agree with it, women are no superhumans. But yeah, biologically we can bear more pain.

Coming to men getting kicked in the balls? How did they measure it? They put some wires on the balls of a bloke (who might be so much into BDSM and likes to get kicked by women in his balls) and let a woman kick him in his nice jingling balls??

Jingle balls jingle balls
Kick is on the way?? :Drunk:

I don't think so.

So I think, that the pain thingy about getting kicked in the balls (which is fake) is to counter the women pain thingy (which is also fake). That women pain thingy must have been created by a pseudo-feminist ant that balls pain thingy is from an idiot who couldn't just ignore this pseudo-feminist, so he might have thought "you play low girl, I play even lower" and tried to hit it off the ballpark. Or should I say "balls park"? :giggle:

Regardless of the facts, childbirth is painful. So if a woman wants to go through it for the sake of giving birth to your children blokes, show some respect to her. And use a condom or an i-pill on this Valentine's day. Else you will be celebrating children's day, exactly 9 months later. You know, November 14th??