• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Oscar to The Elephant Whisperers

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
1678694387934.jpg
This is one real awesome movie - a little pride stating its a Tamil documentary ! Loved the cute little elephants, their jealousy & love. Above all I loved how Bomman & Belle got married happily showing an awesome companionship:hearteyes:
Wish the elephants get better infrastructure in the future and the couple get the credit they deserve !

View attachment 115850
This is one real awesome movie - a little pride stating its a Tamil documentary ! Loved the cute little elephants, their jealousy & love. Above all I loved how Bomman & Belle got married happily showing an awesome companionship:hearteyes:
Wish the elephants get better infrastructure in the future and the couple get the credit they deserve !
@Pinkcandy suggested , must seee

View attachment 115850
wow from the context and picture it looks so awesome......... keeping in my must watch list..... :inlove:

View attachment 115850

Enlighten us more Maamsie..!! Idhu enga kedaikum :think1:

View attachment 115850
Gonna watch this movie tonight:hearteyes:

View attachment 115850
Today night paakanum :hearteyes:

View attachment 115850
@Pinkcandy

Nee Paakura Movie Ah Different Ah Iruku Kannama

Itha Vera Ippo Translate Pannanumey ... :think1:

The Elephant Whisperers Documentary Review: A jumbo-sized heart-warming​

They say a bond once created between a man and an animal will last forever. This holds true in every sense in the latest Netflix Tamil documentary, The Elephant Whisperers, which tells the tale of an elderly couple — Raghu and Bellie — who become caretakers of two abandoned baby elephants.

The documentary movie which was released on December 8th, 2022 on Netflix. Set in the beautiful and peaceful rural backdrops of a South Indian village, this India-set short documentary tells the heartwarming story of the first couple to successfully raise two baby elephants in the Theppakadu Elephant Camp.

Much of the beauty of The Elephant Whisperers lies in the understated coming-of-age of the film’s narrative that draws ample parallels between humans and animals.

The Elephant Whisperers Documentary Review: A jumbo-sized heart-warming​

They say a bond once created between a man and an animal will last forever. This holds true in every sense in the latest Netflix Tamil documentary, The Elephant Whisperers, which tells the tale of an elderly couple — Raghu and Bellie — who become caretakers of two abandoned baby elephants.

The documentary movie which was released on December 8th, 2022 on Netflix. Set in the beautiful and peaceful rural backdrops of a South Indian village, this India-set short documentary tells the heartwarming story of the first couple to successfully raise two baby elephants in the Theppakadu Elephant Camp.

Much of the beauty of The Elephant Whisperers lies in the understated coming-of-age of the film’s narrative that draws ample parallels between humans and animals.
@MamaKuttyyyy hope you got the OTT :highfive: