• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Suggestion One Plus 8 Pro or iPhone 11

Stranger Boss

Facts Finger of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
I have been using One Plus device from last 6 years. So far I was very much convinced with their flagship phones.

Now I am little confused between One Plus 8 Pro and iPhone.... Suggestions are welcome.

If os dont matter(android)go for iphone11 without a 2nd thought.
But in android as per me one+makes the best ph cant deny.
Finally it comes to ur taste android Vs iphone.
I would say to go for iphone11.The best phone in that segment.

If os dont matter(android)go for iphone11 without a 2nd thought.
But in android as per me one+makes the best ph cant deny.
Finally it comes to ur taste android Vs iphone.
I would say to go for iphone11.The best phone in that segment.
Thanks Bud. Yeah it's a tough call between Android and iOS. Have never used iOS Before.

To be honest, iphone is not open source, so its hard to hack. Certain features in iphone are kinda hard to use, but in other hand android is very much user friendly. If you know, how to handle the privacy settings and permission in your phone and apps you use, i prefer go with android based flagship phones. Wasting money on over priced phones are not worthy, you may flash it on public and pretend like you are belong to a high class family.

Always think twice, when you spend money, is it worthy? is it gonna serve the purpose? is it gonna be long lasting?.

To be honest, iphone is not open source, so its hard to hack. Certain features in iphone are kinda hard to use, but in other hand android is very much user friendly. If you know, how to handle the privacy settings and permission in your phone and apps you use, i prefer go with android based flagship phones. Wasting money on over priced phones are not worthy, you may flash it on public and pretend like you are belong to a high class family.

Always think twice, when you spend money, is it worthy? is it gonna serve the purpose? is it gonna be long lasting?.
Yeah. Rightly mentioned. Thanks!

I've been using both android and ios...
Each is unique in its own way...

I suggest you use what do you want to use...:p

As we see there is Iphone 12 out there and I'm sure they will go on with that. So it's better to take oneplus 8 because it's a little bit cheaper as I know and has the same options. Don't forget to check Apple s5 manuals at manymanuals helping guide. It helps to choose wisely

Last edited: