• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!

Anonymous

Zzzzz
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, I have seen the episode 6 of the season 7 a few days ago before it got aired, it's very frustrating to see deaths again this time in the hands of the Night King. No wonder he killed one of the ______(no spoilers) and turned it to his pet.All my life I have heard about Incestss and GOT is one show that kept showing it normally every week or may be few times a month ...I have read the leaked script about the season 7 episode 7 finale.Holy Mother of God it's happening again .......The freaking Incest scene might be back this time from an unexpected hero :( .......This is something you expect not to happen because you like the character in the show or it looks fckng gross....Anyways the leaked scripts are probably true but can't digest this is gonna happen again !!

wtf only 7 episodes, all da other seasons had 10, I FEEL CHEATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wtf only 7 episodes, all da other seasons had 10, I FEEL CHEATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
u didn't know that??? god damn woman!!!! ee..i only watched this season completely coz of jon snow and they had only 7 epis...fuck!