• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Nutrition Facts!

Bacon Girl

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
We always come across fun facts and interesting facts. But have you ever wondered what will be there in Nutrition Facts? :) Here's few that might be helpful! :)

38. Drying fruit depletes it of 30-80% of its vitamin and antioxidant content

39. A 2010 study found that 48% of soda fountain contained fecal bacteria, and 11% contained E. Coli.

40. 9 out of 10 Americans are deficient in Potassium.

41. Blueberries will not ripen until they are picked.

42. About 150 people per year are killed by coconuts.

43. Ketchup was used as a medicine back in the 1930’s.

44. Honey never spoils.

45. About half of all Americans are on a diet on any given day.

46. A hardboiled egg will spin, but a soft-boiled egg will not.

47. Avocados are poisonous to birds.

48. Chewing gum burns about 11 calories per hour.

49. The number of animals killed for meat every hour in the U.S. is 500,000.

50. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.

51. Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. It’s the same with apples!

52. More people are allergic to cow’s milk than any other food.

53. Only 8% of dieters will follow a restrictive weight loss plan (such as HCG Drops Diet, garcinia cambogia diet).

54. Coconut water can be used as blood plasma.

38 yup, 39 ewww, #44 I keep a lot of Honey for exactly that reason, Also White Rice lasts forever, if kept stored properly, where as brown Rice wont, 51 also had in my memory bank.

38 yup, 39 ewww, #44 I keep a lot of Honey for exactly that reason, Also White Rice lasts forever, if kept stored properly, where as brown Rice wont, 51 also had in my memory bank.

39 is so eww!!! true lol
but i wonder why they mention an expiry date on honey bottles though!

You've got to get PURE, REAL and RAW Honey for it to last forever, and it will solidify, so you must heat it up, put the bottle in a pot of water to heat ...but I'd guess that date is saying USE this before it gets solid. I just checked some of my bottles of Honey, and there is no expiration date on them.

may be they mentioned it since its stored in plastic bottles? 'cause i came to know that even in water bottles they mention the DOE not for water but for the bottle!

Some of mine are in plastic, others are in glass, but all from the same company. How water will go bad when it's bottled is kinda like this..it goes flat. Meaning there is no oxygen in it. To correct that, you just pour it back and forth into another container a few times. But Yes, Over too long of time stored it will go bad.