• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Note to self like a BOSS

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
Innocent Kamini: IK
Mature Kamini: MK

IK: Hi, MK

MK: Hi

IK: I have a problem, can you solve it?

MK: There is nothing I can't solve babes ;), tell me

IK: I keep correcting my old comments and threads, like grammatical mistakes, facts and spellings, is this normal behaviour?? They are like way old ones

MK: That means you are dwelling in the past babes, you are missing the present, that means you are not being productive and you have OCD along with perfectionism :smoking:

IK: Oh, I usually don't have time for these but whenever I get the time and bored I do watch my old threads and comments and analyze my mistakes in them and ask myself "Did I say anything wrong?"

MK: Babes, take a chill pill, you are not writing anything for the Forbes or the Hindu, why do you keep correcting them?? There is no need for you to be always right, nobody cares

IK: But I don't like to spread wrong info and I am obsessed with it

MK: Oh, really?? you don't care even if people think that you are a bitch but you care about silly mistakes in your threads and comments?? Come on babes, you can do better than that

IK: Like what??

MK: For fun, you can give a free boob show on chatrooms, or you can go outside and have sex :p. Remember the guy across the street who is eyeing for you, he is kinda hot ;), I am sure he got nice abs under his tee :Dream1:

IK: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? I don't want to do those things, how is that even productive??

MK: LoL......Just kidding babes, what are the chances that you even have boobs?? Maybe you are a guy :Cwl:, who knows?? Just don't worry about your silly mistakes, nobody cares

IK: But I want my threads to be perfect, I want to be perfect

MK: Are you dumb?? No one is perfect and can never be perfect, be practical, you are not an English lecturer so don't worry about those mistakes. People only care about your ideology and opinions. They are not interested in your grip on language, no matter how good you are. A tip, if you are so obsessed with perfection, from now on read your threads before posting them to correct mistakes or use something like Grammarly ..........boom.......in your face baby :yawn:

IK: But......
MK: Blah blah blah :blah:...........will you ever shut up?? Screw your perfectionism and whatever that is in your mind and listen to me, just think about all those friends you lost because of your behavior, it is disturbing, now stop being a pain in my ass

IK: Hey, you are being rude to me

MK: Well, you are eating my brain, so I have every right to be rude

IK: Sorry, but I have no one else to talk to. You are the only person who can understand me

MK: That doesn't mean you can eat my brain, you dick!!

IK: I don't have a dick..........wait, do I?? Let me peep in my pants.....awwwwwww....well, that looks funny.....let's keep this secret

MK: Ok, now leave those old posts

IK: Wellllllllllllllllllll............sure, why not?

MK: Good for you, you gotta watch your boobs as you go babes

IK: Isn't it "watch your steps"??
MK: Yep, but steps are boring and boobs are funnnnnnnnn :holiday:

IK: Did you hear that? I think someone is eavesdropping on us

MK: Yep, you idiot. The readers eavesdropped on our whole convo

IK: Oh, no!! Now they will think I am crazy :worried:

MK: So what?? Babes you have split personality disorder, so you are actually crazy :nerdy:

IK: Am I really?

MK: What are the chances?? :rofl1:

IK: You are mocking me :(, I am hurt, bye

MK: Whatever :Dull:, just keep what I just said in your mind, bye witch

A few moments later..................

IK: Hey, there is a mistake in my old post, I will correct it right now
MK: :facepalm:..........uffffffffffffffffffffffffff..........this gal na, never listens

PS: If you visit this thread again, don't edit it, if you see any mistakes just leave them be
This PS is an edit btw

Last edited:
Judge, jury and the executioner all rolled into one. That apart, I think being OCD is not bad, am one in fact, tho say the least. But out here, ive never cared about typos n stuff like I would if it was work related. So chill out here otherwise, fun happens no where.

Now that the gyan bit is over, if you ever throw a Boob show please feel free to invite me... I INSIST.. It's just my curiosity to see the overview of mammary glands and the size and shape that should prove a mammogram correct.

IK: I keep correcting my old comments and threads, like grammatical mistakes, facts and spellings, is this normal behaviour?? They are like way old ones

MK: That means you are dwelling in the past babes, you are missing the present, that means you are not being productive and you have OCD along with perfectionism :smoking:

IK: Oh, I usually don't have time for these but whenever I get the time and bored I do watch my old threads and comments and analyze my mistakes in them and ask myself "Did I say anything wrong?"

MK: Babes, take a chill pill, you are not writing anything for the Forbes or the Hindu, why do you keep correcting them?? There is no need for you to be always right, nobody cares

MK: Oh, really?? you don't care even if people think that you are a bitch but you care about silly mistakes in your threads and comments?? Come on babes, you can do better than that

MK: For fun, you can give a free boob show on chatrooms, or you can go outside and have sex :p. Remember the guy across the street who is eyeing for you, he is kinda hot ;), I am sure he got nice abs under his tee :Dream1:

IK: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? I don't want to do those things, how is that even productive??

MK: LoL......Just kidding babes, what are the chances that you even have boobs?? Maybe you are a guy :Cwl:, who knows?? Just don't worry about your silly mistakes, nobody cares

MK: Are you dumb?? No one is perfect and can never be perfect, be practical, you are not an English lecturer so don't worry about those mistakes. People only care about your ideology and opinions. They are not interested in your grip on language, no matter how good you are. A tip, if you are so obsessed with perfection, from now on read your threads before posting them to correct mistakes or use something like Grammarly ..........boom.......in your face baby :yawn:

MK: Blah blah blah :blah:...........will you ever shut up?? Screw your perfectionism and whatever that is in your mind and listen to me, just think about all those friends you lost because of your behavior, it is disturbing, now stop being a pain in my ass

IK: Sorry, but I have no one else to talk to. You are the only person who can understand me

IK: I don't have a dick..........wait, do I?? Let me peep in my pants.....awwwwwww....well, that looks funny.....let's keep this secret

MK: So what?? Babes you have split personality disorder, so you are actually crazy :nerdy:

MK: :facepalm:..........uffffffffffffffffffffffffff..........this gal na, never listens

PS: If you visit this thread again, don't edit it, if you see any mistakes just leave them be
This PS is an edit btw
Sampesrhava manushulani :(

This PS is an edit btw
Just looking forward to that day will this IK ever become an MK!!! Hey ! Someone wish me all the best at least ? Will ya?!!!

Someone in the back row - howled - “shut up you idiot “. Hmmm ok I better be!

Just looking forward to that day will this IK ever become an MK!!! Hey ! Someone wish me all the best at least ? Will ya?!!!

Someone in the back row - howled - “shut up you idiot “. Hmmm ok I better be!
Will come back later to correct “an” before “MK”