• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

No mods or admins available today in chat room

Today in the evening around 4 pm ist today no mods or admins were available there were few people who were posting religiously offensive content for the religion and there were no mod or admins to control or stop or kick or mute them most members reported the issue but as there were no mods no action was taken please look into this
I also reported but no moderator probably saw the notification. Perhaps no one cares about the Hindi room at all. Because of this only hindu-muslim fight started on the wall, there is no moderator who knows the language of Hindi room, hope there will

Last edited:
Today in the evening around 4 pm ist today no mods or admins were available there were few people who were posting religiously offensive content for the religion and there were no mod or admins to control or stop or kick or mute them most members reported the issue but as there were no mods no action was taken please look into this
which id was posting it ? lol

I don't remember the id but it was something likhe thar bhagad something like that
chill relax. if you cry more about it they will post more. those who post belong to same religion which they write against. dont feel miffed. keep ur sentiments and emotions with ur god intact. some random chodu modu should not be able to hurt your feelings. or else it will prove ur bhakti has no shakti.

also one more thing. mods are not paid here . site is free and mods dont get paid. so mods are optional . they may not be always there. check some mods in other rooms when you are feeling hurt. But the service of mods is not guaranteed as user of zozo.

I also reported but no moderator probably saw the notification. Perhaps no one cares about the Hindi room at all. Because of this only hindu-muslim fight started on the wall, there is no moderator who knows the language of Hindi room, hope there will
Our seniors will soon ban him. Thanks for the report, next time take a screenshot of the id to help get it banned.

Hey buddy if u find anyone who is posting irrelevant content n trying to break the rules simply report the user id first then the mods who are active will take the action yup there is a lit unavailability of mods but everyone has their personal life so can't stay much active so u just report the I'd n the rest mods will handle with in a short period of time

Whenever u see jst take ss tat is more than enough !!!!

Action has been taken, that religion abuser has been banned by the Administrator, then this problem has been solved, then if such a shit user is seen, then give a screenshot, everyone will be banned slowly. This abuser has been banned. Happy chatting enjoy thanks.....
When the work has been done, then these threads should not take things further. Thanks to all. Use this thread again when you see such users abuser, till then we do not need to comment in these threads, I think...
Thanks

Last edited: