• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Never watched game of thrones

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
yeah, still I have never watched game of thrones..

But all these fuzz and talks about the game of thrones.. it gives an idea to watch the show.

If i start to watch... i never just stop at one episode... so i got to concentrate on my work and other things.

DUDE..even i watch GOT .....i'm shocked ...you gotta watch it ,true you cant just watch one episode but DO IT ZEUS .....Become one of GOT Nerds...Hades WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU OTHERWISE :p

You'll love it Z... it has lots of tits and ass. and thats just the women, they show dicks also for your viewing pleasure :p

yeah, still I have never watched game of thrones..

But all these fuzz and talks about the game of thrones.. it gives an idea to watch the show.

If i start to watch... i never just stop at one episode... so i got to concentrate on my work and other things.
U SHOULD WATCH IT...ITS A NICE ONE...AT LEAST DO IT FOR TITS!!!! lmao :p :p :p

Took a while for me to watch, then watched like a maniac, then stopped, and now back to watching it again. I am sure you will like it, so when you have time watch it.