• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My Pork Leg Recipe

D

Deleted member 59

I think this is the 3rd recipe I post here, and even though I am particularly known for my pastries and such, today I am going to share my own pork leg recipe.

For this recipe you will need:

Ingredients

- Pork leg
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon

Mix of seasonings:

- Garlic
- Parsley
- Salt
- Rosemary
- Chives

How to make:

Mix of seasoning

Take all the ingredients listed and put it in the food processor. Takes a few seconds and you're done.

Pork Leg

I usually buy my meat at the grocery store so they are all frozen; so first step is to defrost the meat. You can do it in two ways: either get up early and get it off the freezer and leave it on your kitchen counter for a few hours or use the microwave on the defrost option. Preferably try to get fresh meat, the water from the frost can affect the quality of your meat and of your dish.

After the defrost process is done, you are going to slice the pork leg, in thick and irregular slices

IMG_3663.JPG

After that, transfer the meat into a bowl for seasoning.

IMG_3665.JPG
For seasoning pork meat one of the best things to use is lemon, so you can squeeze one lemon either placing it in a glass and then pouring on the meat, or squeezing it straight on the meat.

That green thing that you see on the meat and that looks like Wasabi, is the result of your seasoning mix. So now all you gotta do is mix the lemon and the seasoning and the meat together and let it marinate for a few minutes.

While you let the meat marinate, it's time to get the onion and slice it in thin slices. One of the ways I prefer to do it is cutting the onion in half, place the flat side on the board and then following the onion stripes with a knife I slice it.

IMG_3666.JPG

After the onion is sliced, place it on a bowl and reserve.

By now the meat has marinated enough, so it's time to prepare the frying pan. Take 3 tablespoons of butter and put it in the pan in medium fire and let it melt till frying point. Don't fill up the pan with all the meat slices, or else the heat won't cook and fry them equally. You can place 4 slices at first.

IMG_3667.JPG

Unlike other meats, pork Leg will always have a more pink shade, even after fried. It will take about 40 minutes to prepare all the meat. And to equally fry them, you have to keep flipping them every 3-4 minutes.

After the meat is ready, use the same pan to sautée the onion. Put the onion in the pan and pour 5 milliliter of water and cover it. Use a low fire and wait for around 5 minutes. The vapor caused by the water, will make the onions soft and the fried butter will give the expected coloration to them.

This is the final result. Grilled Pork leg, sautéed onions and mashed potato and pumpkin with some goat cheese salad.

In another time I post my recipe for the mashed potatoes and pumpkins.

IMG_3669.JPG