• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing all the memes, I understood

ZoZo wants to know who is this Broken Angel?

And I have an answer for that but I won't tell you :giggle:.

But I can tell you this, she doesn't like men, she thinks most men are bad, somehow she thinks every guy you see on the road is trying to get in your pants (she didn't say it, it is just she gives off that kinda vibe) and that reflects in her thinking too. And yeah, I got irritated for 3 hours straight for having a different opinion (it happened because I got carried away and my thoughts were disjointed so we both ended up arguing a lot and I got rude and dropped so many F-BOMBS WITH CAPITAL LETTERS). So alert, "if you are bad, then she is your dad" :giggle:

On the positive side, she got so much patience, although I got fed up and was rude and dropped so many F-bombs, she was so patient and didn't get angry even for 1 second. That I appreciate a lot and for that take a bow. Wish I have that much patience, patience is so sexy to me (nope, I am not into her :bandid:) and yeah, I apologized for being rude (yeah, I know that sounds pathetic).

@Elsa So where is a meme on me?? Make me popular, none is making me popular these days, :cry1:, I want popularity :p

You will find enough content, go through my profile or ask around :bandid:

Status
Not open for further replies.