• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My love ❤

Reddy gari Abbai

Reality checker on ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Love is not a word to say. Love is not a game to play. Love doesn’t start in April and ends in May. Love is yesterday, tomorrow, and forever. Will you be mine to the eternal.

As long as the stars twinkle in the sky, As long as angels are there up high, Till the ocean run dry and till the day I die. I will love you.

You are the only one who understands me even more than myself. You are the only one with whom I can share everything, even my personal secrets. I want you to be with me always. I love you.
Propose-Messages

Though I have lots of things to say, but my words are hiding from me and I cannot express. A simple thing I want to say is I love you today and always.

You’re the bright sunshine in my cloudy life. Can you stay with me forever?

Let all my happiness be yours, all your sadness be mine. Let the whole world be yours, only you be mine! I can’t imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to.

With that ring, I gave you my heart. I promised from that day forward, you would never walk alone; my heart would be your shelter, and my arms would be your home.

Here’s my love, take it. Here’s my soul, use it. Here’s my heart, don’t break it. Here’s my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.

You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one?

When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we’ll share together. I know you’re the only one I want to share the rest of my life with.

I promise to love you a little bit more every day. Will you be mine?

All I wanted was someone to care for me, all I wanted was someone who would be there for me, all I wanted was someone like you, will you be mine?

I believe that if we’re lucky enough to have found each other in the first place, we’re worth betting on for life. Will you take that gamble with me?

Here and now, let love express on my behalf what I feel for you. I love you more than love itself can offer. There are many ways to be happy in this life, but all I really need is you.

All say love makes you special, but for me, it is you. All say light can drive out the dark, but for me, it is your smile, all say God gives us life, but in my case, it is your love. I want to be with you forever.
Propose-Message

My heart was a desert until you came and watered it with your love. Let’s spend the rest of our lives together pulling the weeds and enjoying the blossoms.

When I look into my heart, I see only you. If you can look into your heart and only see me, then we should spend the rest of our lives together.

The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.

So stay with me, and hold my hands until they’re tanned and truly creased. Stay with me, and tell me true: Love will you stay with me? ....... love you always ❤

kasta padi typ chesa...emaina mistakes unte kshamnchandi