• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My life... *the* autobiography

incognito

It was a day, just like any other day... I lay there next to a friend of mine just soaking in life. I've known this friend for all my life, and we are quite fond of each other. You might say that we were cut from the same cloth. To protect the innocent let's call my friend ... Bacon!

When you wake up in the morning you thank the powers and then you move on. You never really know what's going to happen, and that's the excitement of life! I've always enjoyed a good variety in life. Some of my favorite activities have really been some of the hardest. You know those times when you walk the miles... whether it's in a mall, on a hiking trail, you are standing stuck on the train all day... Those are the days that you live for. The days when the norm just isn't the norm. Today was one of those days.

Today was a day, just like any other day... The scuttle begins at about 6 in the morning at our house. Everybody rushes around getting ready for school or work. Some just get ready for life. Everybody wants to look cute in our house! The water flows, the brushes fly, the creams, the liquids, the this and the that... You know how it goes!

I'm not one of those types that needs to get out every day. I'm ok staying in every now and then. Who wants to wear themselves out like that? I just need to relax with my good friend, and loaf around every now and again. I find that it is really hard on your sole to be on the constant go, and some days you just need to hang out with your friends.

Certainly just like any other day... It was an early spring day, the ground was almost damp to the touch. What hadn't rolled down the hill from the rains before was now almost completely evaporated. The puddles were just little brown spots on the sands of time.

Those are the days worth living for when you can smell the rain from past and future. I always enjoyed a good hard rain to wash the soiled memories away. Not to be crude, but it's like wiping dog shit out of the crevasses of your sole.

It was a perfect day to get out for a walk. The walk unfortunately was brief, because we went right to the bus stop. Bacon joined me for this venture just like she always does. I barely had any time to decompress during the short walk... I really need to step it up!

The streets were busy. There were a lot of people out this morning running from one place to the other. From our viewpoint it is always tough to follow the crowd. Both Bacon and I are relatively short, so we only see the faces of the people when they are up close. In fact it almost feels like we are always looking up at skyscrapers. The bus arrived just in time. Well not really ... the bus is almost always late.

We walked onto the bus for that short 20 minute ride. The ride was uneventful other than I think I stepped on a piece of gum. I hate it when that happens. It didn't stick though. I would have had all day to pick off the gum. There were four accidents on the ride, and what should have taken 20 minutes turned into almost 2 hours. I could have walked there faster than that. The problem is that Bacon is a little worn out lately, and she likes to ride the bus. She always says that walking is overrated...

Like any other day, we are back to sitting around... We arrived at work not a minute early and not a minute late. We always sit around and plan things out when we first arrive at work, and it's always the same anxiety and questions. Who is here? What classes will we have today? Will we actually get to participate in this class, or are we sitting on the sidelines again? It's always those that are good at dancing around life that get the gigs, and today was like any other day. We sat the sidelines in a heap with all the rest of the part timers.

We really didn't even bother to get up for lunch today. Some days that just happens or actually it almost always happens. The "dancers" we'll call them always go out for lunch though. It's almost depressing when you think about how much more enjoyment they seem to reap out of life. They hop around from one place to another, from one time to another as if they are dancing from period to period and experiencing time as they go. I'm jealous really. I don't think Bacon really gives a shit though. She was always content with the hide that she was carved from.

Today just wasn't my day... It was later in the afternoon, and we decided that we were done. "Let's blow this popsicle stand" literally came off of Bacon's tongue. We hitched up our heels and made for the train and bus... The sky was rolling in with heavy dark, ominous clouds. Hopefully we were going to make it before getting drenched.

We made it to the bus, and the traffic was light on the way home. We were really anxious to get back home and put our feet up and relax!

It wasn't our day, it wasn't meant to be. As I took that fateful step off the bus... the sky opened. It unleashed a fury that I'd never seen before. My heel hit the dirt at about the same time that this fury began. I just wasn't dressed right today unfortunately. I left my rubbers at home. It was just one of those freak storms. As I started the short journey home the street quickly turned to a river. I'm short if you'll recall, and without my protection I was left exposed.

Bacon and I attempted to make our way through the river, but the rushing water was just too much for me. The bottom of my foot just came out from the rush. Bacon had her heel dug into the mud fortunately for her as I slipped away floating down the river of life. The flood of water carried me... no longer sustaining much life. My shell, my internals, my everything were drowning. I floated to the end of days and ended in a puddle, discarded with the rest of the trash. These are the unusual days and journeys that I used to live for, but not today. Today wasn't my day. Today wasn't meant to be.

Not to be depressing, but the start of my day was much more pleasant than the end. I wish people would take better care!

Inspired by The Man With One Red Shoe amongst other things... The characters in this short story are completely fictional.

I lost a shoe once, was a sad day I loved it :( I only got one pair now......

IMG_8694.JPG
Thats what's left of it........... It will be forever alone now........

I don't know, i don't name my shoes after food lol I name after royalty names :p That's for instace is Marie Antoinette, she lost her head :p

Marie Antoinette? That's who you named your shoes after? She was not liked at the time she was beheaded... She wore a fragrance, Black Jade, is that the reason that you named your shoes after her? Because your feet smell like Black Jade? It is rumored that this fragrance is like a siren's call...

Marie Antoinette? That's who you named your shoes after? She was not liked at the time she was beheaded... She wore a fragrance, Black Jade, is that the reason that you named your shoes after her? Because your feet smell like Black Jade? It is rumored that this fragrance is like a siren's call...
A siren...... Epic, mythic creature, far too mysterious to reveal all her secrets...... You'll never know why I name my shoes after important female figures in history :p