• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My first and only rant

D

Deleted member 59

I am never the one to rant or get extra emotional over chat room things that often. Few friends of mine know when I am a tad stressed out or hurt or upset, not because I run to tell them, but because they know me and know when I am upset. But even then I do what I always do, put on a brava face and move on. But lately I can't shake off the feeling of disgust and anger and the sadness that I am getting most of the time while in chat. And this time for the first time I am allowing myself to rant a little. I usually make a post that can enlight and explain things. But it never works, so maybe this will open some eyes or maybe not, but fuck it I will do it anyway cause this is too close to home for me.

I am tired of this "mild" racist shit in chat. Really fucking tired. I am tired of watching people target especially Indian users that come to chat - they're demanding and abusive most of the time? Yes I know, but for that you gotta attack an entire population?? - and then when someone says "Yo Niggas" you all jump out of your chairs and start asking for ban because that was a racist comment?? Wake up! The minute you start generalizing and talking shit in a very aggressive or passive aggressive way about a person because of where they come from you are already being racist! "Oh wow Noir, why are you saying that, why are you doing this?" News flash I am mixed and a latina and had to sit and watch people say that chat is being overrun by black people while another user and I were on cam and she's a woman of color too. Latinas are considered gold diggers and prostitutes, if I today decide to travel to 1st world country alone an alert will be sent to the authorities at the airport where I'd land so they can check if I am entering the country to just travel or to sell my body and earn a living. You guys that don't get judged and hated for the color of your skin, religion and birth place, don't get to dictate what is racism. You don't get to determine that. Not when I watch on my own backyard people dying every damn day because they're black. You don't have a clue about what is like to be declined for jobs because you're mixed and got braids, it's just "too African ". If you don't like the people coming to chat, fucking block! Don't get racist on them, and then act like you didn't. I get racism and racist comments every single day of my life and it hurts me a lot to watch others go through with it. And I am the one that gets abused by most of them, more than anyone here, and yet I know the exact difference between the jerks and the actually nice people. And FYI the people who are racist towards me when nobody's watching are all white Male users! I have seen people making fun of a guy's tv that was very old after he posted a pic in chat. News flash not everyone has got money for that, and why even say that? Or did you guys who do that shit ignore that poor countries wait sometimes 1-5 years or more way more to start getting the same products you have access too? Or that they struggle to learn a language? It's just a lot for me to watch and say nothing, because had it been me not knowing how to express myself in the language you're natives at, it would be me suffering same shitty comments. And because I go through racist shit every day I just can't be quiet. So please block the people you don't like but don't say racist shit at them or about them and try to act all nice and non racist when the N word is typed in chat. You don't know racism. You don't get it. So please just stop.

I am never the one to rant or get extra emotional over chat room things that often. Few friends of mine know when I am a tad stressed out or hurt or upset, not because I run to tell them, but because they know me and know when I am upset. But even then I do what I always do, put on a brava face and move on. But lately I can't shake off the feeling of disgust and anger and the sadness that I am getting most of the time while in chat. And this time for the first time I am allowing myself to rant a little. I usually make a post that can enlight and explain things. But it never works, so maybe this will open some eyes or maybe not, but fuck it I will do it anyway cause this is too close to home for me.

I am tired of this "mild" racist shit in chat. Really fucking tired. I am tired of watching people target especially Indian users that come to chat - they're demanding and abusive most of the time? Yes I know, but for that you gotta attack an entire population?? - and then when someone says "Yo Niggas" you all jump out of your chairs and start asking for ban because that was a racist comment?? Wake up! The minute you start generalizing and talking shit in a very aggressive or passive aggressive way about a person because of where they come from you are already being racist! "Oh wow Noir, why are you saying that, why are you doing this?" News flash I am mixed and a latina and had to sit and watch people say that chat is being overrun by black people while another user and I were on cam and she's a woman of color too. Latinas are considered gold diggers and prostitutes, if I today decide to travel to 1st world country alone an alert will be sent to the authorities at the airport where I'd land so they can check if I am entering the country to just travel or to sell my body and earn a living. You guys that don't get judged and hated for the color of your skin, religion and birth place, don't get to dictate what is racism. You don't get to determine that. Not when I watch on my own backyard people dying every damn day because they're black. You don't have a clue about what is like to be declined for jobs because you're mixed and got braids, it's just "too African ". If you don't like the people coming to chat, fucking block! Don't get racist on them, and then act like you didn't. I get racism and racist comments every single day of my life and it hurts me a lot to watch others go through with it. And I am the one that gets abused by most of them, more than anyone here, and yet I know the exact difference between the jerks and the actually nice people. And FYI the people who are racist towards me when nobody's watching are all white Male users! I have seen people making fun of a guy's tv that was very old after he posted a pic in chat. News flash not everyone has got money for that, and why even say that? Or did you guys who do that shit ignore that poor countries wait sometimes 1-5 years or more way more to start getting the same products you have access too? Or that they struggle to learn a language? It's just a lot for me to watch and say nothing, because had it been me not knowing how to express myself in the language you're natives at, it would be me suffering same shitty comments. And because I go through racist shit every day I just can't be quiet. So please block the people you don't like but don't say racist shit at them or about them and try to act all nice and non racist when the N word is typed in chat. You don't know racism. You don't get it. So please just stop.

That is not a Rant. That is the frustrating truth.