• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My favourite chapter

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
I do not know where to begin but obviosuly i have to. Been on my head since then and finally am able to pen this down.

Its about you. Always will be.

To be honest, I do not 100% believe about the concept of meeting a soul mate, perhaps, i may have but with the confusion of what it is all about.

It is when I met you, where all the magic began.

Alrhrough my existence i encountered redflags more than the green ones. I have trouble believing when someone starts treating me good and thought of it as a mere set up. The traumas grew on me.

But you challenge me and let me discover the depth of myself I never thought existed or do things i never thought am truly capable of. You made me strong, confident about myself and to have fun on my own terms. You never judged me, you are so damn good to me and day by day I am so amazed knowing you.

I am in love with you, this time it is quite different than i used to feel to anybody else. It is where I questioned my worth then its you who shown me that I am a gem and I deserve to be treated well.

We may have a tiny bits of time to hangout you made the most of it.

“I have a surprise for you” i remember you told me that one night and am so curious yet amazed coz nobody ever thought of giving me a surprise but you.

That night I never thought you are the one who would make me stepped inside a club or pub or what-so-ever, it is never my thing especially the disco lights makes me feel dizzy. I gave you a glare and even walked out , yet you followed me without anger.
Gosh, i thought you woukd think differently of me like such a boring gal instead told me “it is my first time too, i wanna experience it with you’’

Its prolly midnight where I walked out of the club and you just followed me around and asked me where will go and thats when I said i need food not club. But gosh you laughed and tease me for being such an angry girl. That’s when I laughed and said denied my anger .

We end up sitting on the floor in the hotel room eating our burgers, nuggets and fries - we called it “our last midnight snacks”
Well, that hurts a bit. But that is how it supposed to be , thats how our chapter ends. Life is unfair sometimes but i mostly appreciate knowing you and nothin to blame. :)

And for the first time, you randomly said the three magical words, and that froze me and yet makes me smile.

I chose to not say it. Let it be hidden. You may have already noticed my actions as it speaks louder as always :)

You are definitely my favourite chapter, I can never forget you my heart speaks of you as a home.

Meanwhile, here I am bored inside the airport as I awaits for my boarding time :)
Until we meet again, stranger.

~

I do not know where to begin but obviosuly i have to. Been on my head since then and finally am able to pen this down.

To be honest, I do not 100% believe about the concept of meeting a soul mate, perhaps, i may have but with the confusion of what it is all about.

Alrhrough my existence i encountered redflags more than the green ones. I have trouble believing when someone starts treating me good and thought of it as a mere set up. The traumas grew on me.

But you challenge me and let me discover the depth of myself I never thought existed or do things i never thought am truly capable of. You made me strong, confident about myself and to have fun on my own terms. You never judged me, you are so damn good to me and day by day I am so amazed knowing you.

I am in love with you, this time it is quite different than i used to feel to anybody else. It is where I questioned my worth then its you who shown me that I am a gem and I deserve to be treated well.

“I have a surprise for you” i remember you told me that one night and am so curious yet amazed coz nobody ever thought of giving me a surprise but you.

That night I never thought you are the one who would make me stepped inside a club or pub or what-so-ever, it is never my thing especially the disco lights makes me feel dizzy. I gave you a glare and even walked out , yet you followed me without anger.
Gosh, i thought you woukd think differently of me like such a boring gal instead told me “it is my first time too, i wanna experience it with you’’

Its prolly midnight where I walked out of the club and you just followed me around and asked me where will go and thats when I said i need food not club. But gosh you laughed and tease me for being such an angry girl. That’s when I laughed and said denied my anger .

We end up sitting on the floor in the hotel room eating our burgers, nuggets and fries - we called it “our last midnight snacks”
Well, that hurts a bit. But that is how it supposed to be , thats how our chapter ends. Life is unfair sometimes but i mostly appreciate knowing you and nothin to blame. :)

And for the first time, you randomly said the three magical words, and that froze me and yet makes me smile.

I chose to not say it. Let it be hidden. You may have already noticed my actions as it speaks louder as always :)

You are definitely my favourite chapter, I can never forget you my heart speaks of you as a home.

Meanwhile, here I am bored inside the airport as I awaits for my boarding time :)

~
:heart1:

~
:hearteyes:

~
Cool....

~
You'll definitely meet him again somewhere someday soon @Enola :) So keep smiling and stay happy, girl ✨

~
Don't worry I will become ur stranger:blush: