• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My carrot cake recipe

D

Deleted member 59

Well, lately on chat room I've been posting a lot of pics of some Brazilian recipes and I decided to share with you my own recipe of the carrot cake. Here in Brazil it's avery popular dessert, breakfast, snack, and we usually eat it while sipping coffee. Some people serve it without the chocolate topping and icing, but I prefer to put chocolate all over it lol

81a287e92e831c761634e729d696daa4--carrot-cakes-tropical-homes.jpg

Ingredients:

6 big carrots (if they're too big you can cut down to 4)
A medium glass of cooking oil
3 eggs
2 soup spoons of margarine
1 tea mug of sugar
6 tea mugs of flour
1 tea spoon of leavening

First you mix all the dry ingredients: sugar and flour (saving the leavening for last) and save it.
You can use a blender in case you don't have a food processor, just make sure you cut the carrots into small pieces before putting them in the blender, cause it might break it. After blending the carrots you can now mix all the wet ingredients: carrots, cooking oil, eggs and margarine. After you finish this part youcan keep using the blender or you can mix the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients in a mixer. There's no specific time, when you see all the ingredients are mixed and there's no visible trace of flour or sugar or margarine then you can stop.
Now that all the ingredients have been mixed together it's time to put the leavening, something that people usually don't know and that can ruin a cake is putting this ingredient right at the begning; depending on the leavining you're using it can already start fermenting the dessert you're preparing. That's why it must be saved for last. After all it's mixed it type to prepare the cake pan. You can use margarine and flour, at least that's how I do it, you take one spoon of margarine and spread it with one of those cooking brushes (not sure if that's the name) to pass the margarine in every inch of the cake pan, after you've done that and made ure you left no empty spots, you put the flour and spread it (with gentle movements) the margarine will keep the flour on the cake pan and that will garauntee that your cake will come out of the oven perfect.
While you are making the cake I recomend you to warm up your oven for at least 10 minutes before putting the cake inside it. It takes about 40 minutes till the cake is all baked, but it can vary depending on your oven as well as the temperature, just make sure you don't keep it at a very high one, or else it will burn the cake on the outside and it will be raw on the inside.

Now let's go to the best part the icing and cake toping.
I love chocolate so to do the icing I use anorther brazilian recipe of a very popular dessert around here Brigadeiro You don't need much to do it, but as I don't want to turn it into small chocolate balls I don't need to have the same consistency of the traditional brigadeiro. So here's what you'll need to make the chocolate icing:

Ingredients

Chocolate powder
Margarine
Milk

I don't have specifics amounts for those ingredients, I just start with small amounts and increase till I get the consistency i am looking for. You can start with at least 4 spoons of chocolate powder, a tea mug of milk and a spoon of margarine. Put it in a pan on mild fire and don't stop stirring. The margarine is the ingredient that will get it thicker, but don't exagerate or else the incing will taste like maragrine and it will ruin your cake. If after 10 minutes you still get the same liquid consistency you can add a bit more of the margarine, and to compensate in flavour you can add one more spoon of chocolate. It takes about 15-20 minutes to get it the right way. In the meantime your cake will be cooling, which is the best and proper way of icing a cake. Some people don't wait till the cake has rested to start icing, and while the cake is warm it can break the cake or change the consistency of the icing.

There are two ways of icing your cake, you can either simply put the chocolate icing on the cake covering every part of the cake and then chocolate sprinkles, or you can use a fork to make small holes on the top of the cake and then put the icing so it can look like the one from the picture :) cause the icing will penetrate the cake.

Wait a few minutes till it's all cooled off and you're ready to eat.

Bon Appétit

For the first time in my life, I've patiently read every single thing about how to make this cake. Wish I read my textbooks the same way. *sigh*

Anyway, I was wondering if this cake could be made without using eggs. Would it be okay to use corn starch instead of eggs?
Any ideas about it would be appreciated. Thank you.

For the first time in my life, I've patiently read every single thing about how to make this cake. Wish I read my textbooks the same way. *sigh*

Anyway, I was wondering if this cake could be made without using eggs. Would it be okay to use corn starch instead of eggs?
Any ideas about it would be appreciated. Thank you.
I think it's possible RaKar, I haven't really tried the recipe without using eggs, but I will look into it and post here :)

@MasterDiDi you were here under cooking crazy name and others I have warned and banned for embedding links on posts in sneaky ways that redirect people to your cooking site. Anyone is allowed to post recipes and there's a correct way of posting links here that is easily found if you bother to look! Stop doing that sneaky and shitty thing to get viewers and follow the rules we have here. Tired of deleting and banning your shit.