• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Muted?

CanadaRox

Just wondering why I was muted/ Like many in chat I was in the German room under a guest name. I tried to re-enter a few days later and found I had been muted forever. If I did something wrong, then Id like to know what it was I did and I apologize to whoever I did it to. TY.

Just wondering why I was muted/ Like many in chat I was in the German room under a guest name. I tried to re-enter a few days later and found I had been muted forever. If I did something wrong, then Id like to know what it was I did and I apologize to whoever I did it to. TY.
That's odd Rox, we're not aware of anything unusual besides banning pedos and spammers in GC. Send us your ip in a private message here on forum and we'll look into it. I'm sure that if it's not a glitch it was a mistake while banning someone else.