• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Muted 4 ever!!!

Farzy

muffled .... 4 for reason not known .......... can someone give ear to.... I have been coming to this place for sometime till date nobody ever had any issues with me ..... abusing is below my belt intruding into someones inbox (PM) NOT MY TASTE ... M sure u have ur reasons for muffling ... can someone sound out....

muffled .... 4 for reason not known .......... can someone give ear to.... I have been coming to this place for sometime till date nobody ever had any issues with me ..... abusing is below my belt intruding into someones inbox (PM) NOT MY TASTE ... M sure u have ur reasons for muffling ... can someone sound out....
Hey Farz what happened??

Yeah dear, seems some technical issue.

Hey technology is a smart thing and does what u intend to do its a mere deed of someone who manes IC Room .... not worried you can keep your tag of "MUTED FOREVER" this world is not the end of my world.... all that mattered to me was you guys could have sounded out the reasons for being muffled is what i am harping on.... I know for sure i was all well in line with the IC room decorum ..... Khuda Hafiz....