• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Must try dishes!!

Lucky_boy

♡ Philocalist of ZoZo ♡
Chat Pro User
Hi zozoians,
Most guys might have travelled to different parts of the country and have tried food items over there...from that list of food items suggest one such item it can be chat , starter, main course which is a must try for others atleast once in lifetime....

Kindly share ur thoughts.... sharing food alone is not caring...this is caring too....

My favourite dishes which I tried during my travel...

Bhujing - its a non veg dish made out of chicken and poha...with some spices...

images (24).jpeg

u get the best bhujing in Mumbai...

i even tried making it in home after having it...and somehow tried to match 50 percent of the originality....

Kindly let me know the most favourite dish of urs which i must try atleast once.

Hi zozoians,
Most guys might have travelled to different parts of the country and have tried food items over there...from that list of food items suggest one such item it can be chat , starter, main course which is a must try for others atleast once in lifetime....

Kindly share ur thoughts.... sharing food alone is not caring...this is caring too....

View attachment 123870

i even tried making it in home after having it...and somehow tried to match 50 percent of the originality....

Kindly let me know the most favourite dish of urs which i must try atleast once.
Y shock @Somaiya Karn .... U need to suggest me one dish.... :Cwl:

Hi zozoians,

View attachment 123870

Puli soru
Palaya soru
Biriyani
:Cwl: