• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mumbai-restaurant-on-wheels

Mumbai’s first restaurant-on-wheels opens​

Opening of Mumbai’s first restaurant-on-wheels at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaja Terminus (CSMT). It has been made using a discarded rail coach.

The Heritage Gully in which the locomotive is housed, has rail artifacts including narrow gauge locomotives, parts of old printing press, etc

North, South, continental and other cuisines will be available and the restaurant will be open for passengers and general public as well. The restaurant will operate following all existing Covid-19 guidelines in Mumbai

Railways plans to explore the possibility of opening similar restaurants at Lokmanya Tilak Terminus, Kalyan, Neral, Lonavala and Igatpuri on Mumbai division

Last edited:
Whoa, this Mumbai restaurant on wheels looks like such a cool spot! I'm always down for discovering interesting and unique places to dine out, and this definitely fits the bill.Speaking of discovering new spots, I recently came across this site called https://bestkavabar.com/define-kava-bar/. They explain what a Kava Bar is and the culture behind it. It's a really interesting read, and they also have some great recommendations for cool Kava Bars to check out. If you're interested, you should give it a look. No pressure. I just thought I'd share the love of discovering new and unique places

Last edited: