• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mothers day

URum

The walking ghost
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Mother’s day
Nihalika was waiting impatiently, looking at her watch every two seconds and looking at the road. She was there , waiting , as promised but her pick up was not there. She dialled the number only to receive the pre recorded message “ the customer phone is switched off”. Her medical coat on her left hand, stethoscope on her shoulder.
Finally she saw the familiar black car in the distance and she got down from the pavement to flag it down. She opened the door and was greeted by the chill AC air. She sat down and without a break started “ wh are you late”?. Look now I don’t have time to go and change for the function. Accha have you brought my dress? Without waiting , she turned behind and saw her clothes , neatly ironed and ready. Uff aap bhi na she said and continued her monologue “ dou know what? I assisted in the delivery of a child and you know how I think babies are gross right from school don’t you? But then it felt so good holding a new born and I was like it’s a life iam holding aaaa and she bit her tongue looked upwards 2 greet a stare. She said sorry and continued I dint have lunch and iam so hungry did you get me anything to eat? Again she turned and found her favourite snack from her favourite restaurant in the back seat “ aww you are the best” she said and started eating through it.
Once finished she let out a burp “wow man was I hungry or what?” talking aloud she sat humming to her favourite song and a few minutes later she remembered “ hey did you bring me my pads ?” I don’t have any and I gotta dance in the function, its my besties wedding “ as silence greeted her she ruffled through the bag in the back seat , and found a pack of her pads. “ wow you are a life saver I love youuuuu she cooed and went about setting a few pads in her handbag.
Aacha listen “ mujhe der hogi don’t wait up and don’t call me but please don’t get worried am not going anywhere” once the function is done all of us are heading to a movie and then a sleepover at the marriage hall. I’ve ordered pizza for you so don’t strain and cook” samja ki nai? Her question was peppered with a questioning glance towards the driver.

Before I forget Nihalika ranted on “ mera coat has to be washed , keep my steth in the car, I will drive to work tomorrow , hope you don’t require the car? Chalo anyways you can manage aacha mere baat suno mera baal teek hai?” I got it done during lunch and one reason I could not have lunch.
The car turned into a driveway and nihalika asked that the vehicle be stopped. She got down, opened the back door threw her coat and steth inside and picked up her other bag with her dress and stuff she wanted and took a few steps towards the marriage hall. As the car was about to leave she knocked on the drivers window signalling that the glass be lowered down , she put her head in kissed the driver and said “ thank youu papa.. have a happy mother’s day..you are always my two in one” then she was gone.
Anand , with tears streaming in his eyes, reversed the car and left.