• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Middle Class Boy

Ishth

Epic Legend
Living As A Middle Class Boy Is Not A Easy Job. That Commitments, Family Problems, Sacrificing Our Dreams Because Of Family Situations. And Finally Falling In Fake Love. But Still Didn't Love Anyone.
Totally Unsuccessful. But Still Maintain That Little Bit Smile Outside❤️:)
The Most Embarrasing Moment Comes In Life Of Middle Class Boy When You Can't Do Anything For Your Family And All The Pressure Of Your And Family Future Is On You...
Believe Me Its Not Easy To Handle That Moment.
(Ab Lagta Hai Ki Bekar Hai Hum)
Its Not Easy To Be A Middle Class Boy You Have To Face Lot Of Things In Your Teenage:)

एक मिडल क्लास लड़के का जीवन त्याग करने में ही निकल जाता है:)

हम वो लोग है जिनके ना ख्वाब पूरे होते हैं ना इश्क:)

#chikU✨

Being a middle class boy is da best dude, it brings out the best in you, makes u sharper cuz u need those marks, teaches you patience... You have to handle all. You can't quit hence it teaches you perseverance. I could go on but let me tel you one last thing... Think of your dad who managed it all he is that management guru groom whom u ought to learn. You mum who managed to feed, cloth and take ur dads anger yet keep the family United. Learn from them.
Trust me when you lead your life you will know

Being a middle class boy is da best dude, it brings out the best in you, makes u sharper cuz u need those marks, teaches you patience... You have to handle all. You can't quit hence it teaches you perseverance. I could go on but let me tel you one last thing... Think of your dad who managed it all he is that management guru groom whom u ought to learn. You mum who managed to feed, cloth and take ur dads anger yet keep the family United. Learn from them.
I definitely agree but..... the continuous Unsuccessful Tries..... tired the person at last ......

Living As A Middle Class Boy Is Not A Easy Job. That Commitments, Family Problems, Sacrificing Our Dreams Because Of Family Situations. And Finally Falling In Fake Love. But Still Didn't Love Anyone.
The Most Embarrasing Moment Comes In Life Of Middle Class Boy When You Can't Do Anything For Your Family And All The Pressure Of Your And Family Future Is On You...
Its Not Easy To Be A Middle Class Boy You Have To Face Lot Of Things In Your Teenage:)

#chikU✨
Believe in urself is very important buddy .❤️

#chikU✨
True line bro

Everyone's defination is different for it