• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
i do have many stress in my life but now having a very beautiful soul in my life my husband who always treats me like queen and always makes me smile when no body is by my side he is there for me :heart1:
It's heartwarming to hear about the love and support your husband provides. Having someone who treats you like royalty and brings a smile to your face is truly a blessing. It's wonderful to have such a strong pillar of support by your side, especially during challenging times. Cherish each moment together!

I am a person who can't hold my emotions. Yes I'm a sensitive emotional person who cry over little things. I cry when I'm stressed because that's the way i am made emotionally. When I cry hard enough, it releases all my mental pressure and provides mental clarity. I also try eating foods like chips, ice cream, cakes etc etc which helps to provide me comfort n relief... My comfy foods....

Your journey and coping mechanisms resonate deeply. Solitude, meditation, music, and the guiding principles of your religion, Sikhism, offer solace and purpose. Indeed, as we age, the wisdom of letting go becomes clearer. The lines from Tagore's "If" encapsulate the essence of resilience and starting anew amidst life's uncertainties. Thank you for sharing such profound insights!
Am humbled with what you said speechless too God bless you

I am a person who can't hold my emotions. Yes I'm a sensitive emotional person who cry over little things. I cry when I'm stressed because that's the way i am made emotionally. When I cry hard enough, it releases all my mental pressure and provides mental clarity. I also try eating foods like chips, ice cream, cakes etc etc which helps to provide me comfort n relief... My comfy foods....
crying is the best medicine for stress relief, sometimes it makes so happy after a cry.

There is no one in the world who does not have any problem. Any person at any time can be affected in his mind through some loss or failure or other problems in life. Some people come out of those difficulties. But some people keep on thinking about the problems and are affected in their minds.

It's perfectly okay to be a sensitive and emotional person. Crying is a natural way for your body to release pent-up emotions and stress. Finding comfort in certain foods is also common; they
It's perfectly okay to be a sensitive and emotional person. Crying is a natural way for your body to release pent-up emotions and stress. Finding comfort in certain foods is also common; they can provide a sense of solace and relief during difficult times. It's important to know what works best for you in terms of emotional self-care.

There is no one in the world who does not have any problem. Any person at any time can be affected in his mind through some loss or failure or other problems in life. Some people come out of those difficulties. But some people keep on thinking about the problems and are affected in their minds.
That's so true! Life's like a rollercoaster, isn't it? Some days we're up, and some days we're down. But hey, we're all in this wild ride together!

Turning to your loved ones, sharing and talking to them fixes a lot of mental health issues.

I remember reading an article long time ago which goes something like this - Internet memes related to the COVID-19 as a potential coping mechanism for anxiety. I find it true, reading memes and trolls make me relaxed a bit or sometimes chatting funny with strangers helps also.

Turning to your loved ones, sharing and talking to them fixes a lot of mental health issues.

I remember reading an article long time ago which goes something like this - Internet memes related to the COVID-19 as a potential coping mechanism for anxiety. I find it true, reading memes and trolls make me relaxed a bit or sometimes chatting funny with strangers helps also.
First of all, welcome to forum.

It's true that turning to loved ones and sharing your feelings can significantly alleviate mental health issues. Human connection and social support play crucial roles in managing stress and anxiety. Engaging in open conversations with friends and family helps in processing emotions, feeling understood, and gaining perspective.

Chatting with strangers in a humorous context can also be therapeutic. It allows for spontaneous, light-hearted interactions that can distract from stress and offer a different kind of social connection. Whether it's memes or funny conversations, humor has a unique way of bringing relief and enhancing well-being.