• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

MEETING NEW PEOPLE!! `_`

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
Every new place comes up with so many new challenges, from moulding ourselves into a new environment to making new friends, it's always been a very tough journey. It's not easy for anyone to just go and interact with new people, as shown in many movies. Reel and real world is very different. In real world, we not only have to fight with new conditions around us but we also have to fight with our inner fears and unnecessary estimates regarding those new conditions and new people.

In this phase of meeting new people, we generally judge people so instantly that we even avoid & hesitate to interact with them. We try to push them away by not getting them inside the radius of our personal space. It's not because they aren't good or also not like we don't want to make new friends. Everyone wants to make new friends and spend time with them. It's only because of our pre-estimations and pre-judgements regarding that particular person. We all have these questions like, "he isn't like me", "our vibes will not match", "he is rude", "he doesn't have standards of being my friend".

All these questions arise in our minds, but when we spend time with them, we know each other even better. We get to know that in reality, I am stupid who was thinking all that shit. This only wastes time and throws us into loneliness.

This thing continues until we break that wall of prejudgment. We will feel alone until we try to break our pre-estimations and our silence and once that wall is broken & we start spending time with them, everything goes so smoothly that we start enjoying every single moment with them. Even if a person has flaws, then also we don't give that much fu*k to that.

I know it's hard to fit into a new place, but only we can help ourselves in this matter.

So what are you waiting for?

Just overcome the fear of any judgement and take a step ahead because every person is unique, so just go and sink into them, explore them. Trust yourself and trust your timing.

~ABHIMANYU

Every new place comes up with so many new challenges, from moulding ourselves into a new environment to making new friends, it's always been a very tough journey. It's not easy for anyone to just go and interact with new people, as shown in many movies. Reel and real world is very different. In real world, we not only have to fight with new conditions around us but we also have to fight with our inner fears and unnecessary estimates regarding those new conditions and new people.

In this phase of meeting new people, we generally judge people so instantly that we even avoid & hesitate to interact with them. We try to push them away by not getting them inside the radius of our personal space. It's not because they aren't good or also not like we don't want to make new friends. Everyone wants to make new friends and spend time with them. It's only because of our pre-estimations and pre-judgements regarding that particular person. We all have these questions like, "he isn't like me", "our vibes will not match", "he is rude", "he doesn't have standards of being my friend".

All these questions arise in our minds, but when we spend time with them, we know each other even better. We get to know that in reality, I am stupid who was thinking all that shit. This only wastes time and throws us into loneliness.

This thing continues until we break that wall of prejudgment. We will feel alone until we try to break our pre-estimations and our silence and once that wall is broken & we start spending time with them, everything goes so smoothly that we start enjoying every single moment with them. Even if a person has flaws, then also we don't give that much fu*k to that.

I know it's hard to fit into a new place, but only we can help ourselves in this matter.

Just overcome the fear of any judgement and take a step ahead because every person is unique, so just go and sink into them, explore them. Trust yourself and trust your timing.

~ABHIMANYU
:heart1: :heart1: :heart1:

~ABHIMANYU
Very nice...will you be my friend?