• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Meet Ankita Rai Tiwari, The Fashion Enthusiast Who's Inspiring Moms Around the World

Thirudan

Novice Sprinter
Ankita-Rai-Tiwari-3.jpg
sn’t it's amazing how life takes turns and holds surprises and amusements for each one of us on every road of our journey? Ankita Rai Tiwari, who began her career with a reality TV show, Roadies 5.0, is now one of the top Mom Influencers in India. Her journey has inspired many mothers to continue working and pursuing their passion even while pregnant or after having babies. (Image: Instagram)

Ankita-Rai-Tiwari-5.jpg
Ankita’s life drastically changed post her wedding and especially after having a baby. Following her zeal for fashion, Ankita started a social media platform where she influences netizens about fashion and lifestyle. She is one of the successful and powerful mom bloggers in India. (Image: Instagram)

Ankita-Rai-Tiwari-4.jpg
Talking about this journey she says, “I started influencing as a hobby because I have studied fashion and am a fashion enthusiast, I love keeping myself fit. Home-science was my prime subject in college and I was drawn towards healthy eating. I also took courses on nutrition and health. I wanted to share whatever I could with the world.” (Image: Instagram)
Ankita-Rai-Tiwari-2.jpg
"My baby Zorica is one of the reason for my popularity as a mom blogger. I have realised that there are many women out there looking for first-hand insight on maternity and parenting. So, even while nurturing my baby I worked on myself and got back to shape. Yes, today I am happy with what I am doing and that's what matters, isn't it?" asked Tiwari. (Image: Instagram)

Ankita-Rai-Tiwari-1.jpg
Ankita has broken many stereotypes and traditional norms. And there are many more glass ceilings she is looking forward to break! (Image: Instagram)