• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Suggestion Male or Female gender identification in main message

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, i'm thinking of adding a small M/F text beside the avatar messages in the main messages. So it helps us to find out, with whoom we are talking to. People are confused with some uni-sex names and some random weird names. To avoid this confusion and struggles, planning to add this new feature.

Give me some idea, how it should look and where should i add it. ( keep in mind it should not take more space ) or no weird icons .

Well my idea is, to add it in here

Snap_Shot_00519.jpg

I think it's a good idea to add something to help with the distinction between male and female users. If you choose the text info I think the place where you first thought of is good.

I gave a thought about it @snuggy but then people need to identify or figure out, which one is male color and female color.. But this M?F works better.

Well, i'm thinking of adding a small M/F text beside the avatar messages in the main messages. So it helps us to find out, with whoom we are talking to. People are confused with some uni-sex names and some random weird names. To avoid this confusion and struggles, planning to add this new feature.

Give me some idea, how it should look and where should i add it. ( keep in mind it should not take more space ) or no weird icons .

Well my idea is, to add it in here

View attachment 1799
We can use gender symbols around the dp (profile pic) like shown below
(example :male icon)
IMG_20190317_180719.jpg

Last edited: