• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Love, maybe

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak

Dearest rain in the middle of summer get over it! I
groaned. I forgot my umbrella, once again. Incredible!

I am seeing him today, not at the bus stop like we always do but in his restaurant. Months ago i suggested him and am proud that he opened one now this time.
He wanted my help and despite his busy schedules and mine, he made sure there is a day where we could still hang out.

I cant help but smile, i felt giddy over the idea that he always make time for me.
I stepped out of the bus as I reached the stop, i glance underneath the tree there he is standing on a white shirt this time without a cap, he look so handsome. Swept me off my feet. I even forgot the rain.

I waved and my eyes met with his, we exchange our hi’s with a bright smile and my heart skipped.

dear you, you are so special.

I dont know why i am here, but he wanted my help and so I could never say no. Despite my zero knowledge about cooking he wanted me to make a bread for him, I hesitated but he is persistent and so am convinced and accepted the challenge.
“You should prepare the all purpose flour and some salt” I nodded as per his instructions.

“i will teach you simple and effective one” he said “also it meanspeople will definitely love it”

“Ahuh, then?” I asked

“Love you’’

i nodded and immediately looked at you with confusion “ love me?”
Did I just hear it clearly? I can feel my cheek reddened. My heart beat extra.

It means the people who eats your bread, will love you for it” mmm. I love food but never the cook tho except for this man.
Is there a problem if I love you?’’ he asked.

I just nod as he simply brushed it off like it is so normal to joke around about that word love. Knowing me, this is non existence because i have been in a couple of fictional characters but I realized its no fiction at all. This shit is real. Nobody does that in realty except right now, in this very moment!!

I put down the flour at the counter and face him “ stop teasing me or I will not help you.
i put up with a brave face, but a part of me hoping it is real. That he seriously love me too. I cant even ask him straight what are we? A friend? More than friend? I hate being trapped in a no label thing! But am not even ready to be in one unless he would be the one to ask me. Otherwise am fine. But really am i.. fine with just this.

you stepped inch closer towards me, not breaking the eye contact. I can seriously feel my breath is getting heavier and my heart is bit tad faster than its ever been. Dear lord, i may faint.

‘’ today is sunday, i kept the store closed and i invited you in to spent more time with you and teach you with some cooking’’ your face closer and i felt your breath in my neck it brought shiver down my spine “this is my kind of date” you whispered.

This is it, i can no longer help but to have the courage and confront him while I still can “ do you like me?” I shake my head and added “ hmm no, what do you feel about me? Please be honest.”

I can hear a heave sigh from him as he move away and stand across me and shown a light smile “ do you really have no clue?’’

I looked at him and i know you do like me but I wasn’t quite convinced that you do until you prove it more. “ Do you realize that I have your phone number memorized” i raised my brow “okay fine, i wont even bother to talk to you at the bus if i dont like you. I dont know how to explain it further, but i will try” he paused and chuckled.

you are different.” “You trust me. You listen to me. And even willing to help me out. I mean nobody does that, and i cant help but like you even more. You made my life easier. Do you remember when you asked me to open my own restaurant, and here I am building it, it’s because of you —you made it possible for me .”

He leans closer, moved strands of my hair put behind my ear and lift my jaw to meet his eyes, we are again few inches away.

I cannot explain the way that I feel for him but I know for sure there’s one thing I want for now. ‘I want you to be the first one that touch your lips in mine and lost in the moment that feels a lifetime of happiness. ‘

Few inches gets smaller and smaller. I closed my eyes “ can i kiss you?”

This is happening. I am finally kissing the man I love! I gazed and stare at his luminous brown eyes.. its golden
He leans in, making sure no gaps in between and he slid his hand as he caress my hair gently. Breathing and not breathing my heart is beating, and i cant feel my legs, and the cold temperature or the emptiness of this room all i think about is him. I can feel the softness of his lips touches mine. As it gets longer he grew and grew on me he becomes sweeter and better like a fine wine.

Can you be mine?”

catchin breath to breath i locked my eyes on him and nod “ near or far, I am yours”

He smiled and leaves a soft touch on my forehead “I love you”

I smiled its a mixture of bittersweet moment, ‘good things does not last longer and this is a momentarily experience i forever treasure, i keep. The man I love is my first kiss and that is something that keeps me going. I love you too. I wish to say, but you already knew.

“Let us continue our date my girl” he held my hand and shake it off as he groove and spin me around slowly. The room was filled with nothing but our laughter

At that moment it was timeless, despite the silence there is a melody that only the ones who knows love, could ever understood and that is something special about me and him. We flourish the love and it grew and goes on like its supposed to be. We live less in regrets but filled in the empty holes that would be a memory that build hope and inspiration to each other in the future

Last edited:

I am seeing him today, not at the bus stop like we always do but in his restaurant. Months ago i suggested him and am proud that he opened one now this time.
He wanted my help and despite his busy schedules and mine, he made sure there is a day where we could still hang out.

I cant help but smile, i felt giddy over the idea that he always make time for me.
I stepped out of the bus as I reached the stop, i glance underneath the tree there he is standing on a white shirt this time without a cap, he look so handsome. Swept me off my feet. I even forgot the rain.

I waved and my eyes met with his, we exchange our hi’s with a bright smile and my heart skipped.

I dont know why i am here, but he wanted my help and so I could never say no. Despite my zero knowledge about cooking he wanted me to make a bread for him, I hesitated but he is persistent and so am convinced and accepted the challenge.
“You should prepare the all purpose flour and some salt” I nodded as per his instructions.

“i will teach you simple and effective one” he said “also it meanspeople will definitely love it”

“Ahuh, then?” I asked

“Love you’’

It means the people who eats your bread, will love you for it” mmm. I love food but never the cook tho except for this man.

I just nod as he simply brushed it off like it is so normal to joke around about that word love. Knowing me, this is non existence because i have been in a couple of fictional characters but I realized its no fiction at all. This shit is real. Nobody does that in realty except right now, in this very moment!!

I put down the flour at the counter and face him “ stop teasing me or I will not help you.
i put up with a brave face, but a part of me hoping it is real. That he seriously love me too. I cant even ask him straight what are we? A friend? More than friend? I hate being trapped in a no label thing! But am not even ready to be in one unless he would be the one to ask me. Otherwise am fine. But really am i.. fine with just this.

you stepped inch closer towards me, not breaking the eye contact. I can seriously feel my breath is getting heavier and my heart is bit tad faster than its ever been. Dear lord, i may faint.

‘’ today is sunday, i kept the store closed and i invited you in to spent more time with you and teach you with some cooking’’ your face closer and i felt your breath in my neck it brought shiver down my spine “this is my kind of date” you whispered.

This is it, i can no longer help but to have the courage and confront him while I still can “ do you like me?” I shake my head and added “ hmm no, what do you feel about me? Please be honest.”

I can hear a heave sigh from him as he move away and stand across me and shown a light smile “ do you really have no clue?’’

I looked at him and i know you do like me but I wasn’t quite convinced that you do until you prove it more. “ Do you realize that I have your phone number memorized” i raised my brow “okay fine, i wont even bother to talk to you at the bus if i dont like you. I dont know how to explain it further, but i will try” he paused and chuckled.

you are different.” “You trust me. You listen to me. And even willing to help me out. I mean nobody does that, and i cant help but like you even more. You made my life easier. Do you remember when you asked me to open my own restaurant, and here I am building it, it’s because of you —you made it possible for me .”

He leans closer, moved strands of my hair put behind my ear and lift my jaw to meet his eyes, we are again few inches away.

I cannot explain the way that I feel for him but I know for sure there’s one thing I want for now. ‘I want you to be the first one that touch your lips in mine and lost in the moment that feels a lifetime of happiness. ‘

This is happening. I am finally kissing the man I love! I gazed and stare at his luminous brown eyes.. its golden
He leans in, making sure no gaps in between and he slid his hand as he caress my hair gently. Breathing and not breathing my heart is beating, and i cant feel my legs, and the cold temperature or the emptiness of this room all i think about is him. I can feel the softness of his lips touches mine. As it gets longer he grew and grew on me he becomes sweeter and better like a fine wine.

Can you be mine?”

catchin breath to breath i locked my eyes on him and nod “ near or far, I am yours”

I smiled its a mixture of bittersweet moment, ‘good things does not last longer and this is a momentarily experience i forever treasure, i keep. The man I love is my first kiss and that is something that keeps me going. I love you too. I wish to say, but you already knew.

“Let us continue our date my girl” he held my hand and shake it off as he groove and spin me around slowly. The room was filled with nothing but our laughter

At that moment it was timeless, despite the silence there is a melody that only the ones who knows love, could ever understood and that is something special about me and him. We flourish the love and it grew and goes on like its supposed to be. We live less in regrets but filled in the empty holes that would be a memory that build hope and inspiration to each other in the future
Soooo beautiful :hearteyes:

“Ahuh, then?” I asked

“Love you’’

Can you be mine?”

One day i treat u like this :hearteyes: