• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lost my main Id

TheAaghori

Heyy guys this is "TheAaghori420" , it was few days back that i got logged out of my id and couldn't log in immediately. I was frustrated as i wanted to reply asap and leaving conversation in mid feels like shit.
So i made a new id immediately , i was damn high on somethin that dayy, and maybe i made new id using same email id . " TheIndianLion" is my new id from past 2 weeks , but my old id was 10-11 months old. I want recovery of my old id, is it possible? :'(

Heyy guys this is "TheAaghori420" , it was few days back that i got logged out of my id and couldn't log in immediately. I was frustrated as i wanted to reply asap and leaving conversation in mid feels like shit.
So i made a new id immediately , i was damn high on somethin that dayy, and maybe i made new id using same email id . " TheIndianLion" is my new id from past 2 weeks , but my old id was 10-11 months old. I want recovery of my old id, is it possible? :'(
By using same email not possible to create new account dude.
Login once by using your old email..