• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lost and Found*

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
She fell inlove once,
He betrayed her, they betrayed her.
She fell down twice,
And uttered " What the fuck did I do wrong!"
How does loving too much, end up being terribly painful.
She lay down and cry helplessly, covered her mouth so that nobody else will ever noticed.
Months passed, she's getting better. Everybody thought.
Lil did they know, midnight-- her greatest nightmare knocked her off.
Razor under her pillow, thoughts began to foster.
Heavy breath, pounding chest. It gets deeper and louder.
Whispered a chant relentlessly "Help me God, Help me God...."
Tears roll down her cheeks, slowly...continuously.

She's now grown, a new chapter ready to unfold.
distinct changes in her perspective
''Now what is Love? How to Trust?' She thought.
An uncertain void she chose to embrace.

"I can show you love" she gazed, a sudden voice heard from afar.

She's about to step ahead and follow the voice, hesistant as she remembered the void. ' I rather stay away, i no longer know love'
But the voice grew louder and louder chanting "I can show you love" she hustled.
Yet Forced by the dead end to face the voice.
''what do you want?" She asked.

The voice giggled " Once upon a time, we were both fond of eachother. Happiness and even in Madness You never forget Love"

She punched her chest "Cant you see? I cannot even feel a single pain now, I forget you Love, I no longer need you"

"But I need You, without you I cannot even exist. You have to accept me and feel me"

She looked at herself in the mirror, her hair is messy, face so dull bugs pile up under her eyes. And Gazed under her sleeves. " Why am I even painting her"

"She needs me, You need Me" voice whispered.

She closed her eyes, gave a little whimper and sighed" I need You, Love"

She fell inlove once,
He betrayed her, they betrayed her.
She fell down twice,
And uttered " What the fuck did I do wrong!"
How does loving too much, end up being terribly painful.
She lay down and cry helplessly, covered her mouth so that nobody else will ever noticed.
Months passed, she's getting better. Everybody thought.
Lil did they know, midnight-- her greatest nightmare knocked her off.
Razor under her pillow, thoughts began to foster.
Heavy breath, pounding chest. It gets deeper and louder.
Whispered a chant relentlessly "Help me God, Help me God...."
Tears roll down her cheeks, slowly...continuously.

She's now grown, a new chapter ready to unfold.
distinct changes in her perspective
''Now what is Love? How to Trust?' She thought.
An uncertain void she chose to embrace.

"I can show you love" she gazed, a sudden voice heard from afar.

She's about to step ahead and follow the voice, hesistant as she remembered the void. ' I rather stay away, i no longer know love'
But the voice grew louder and louder chanting "I can show you love" she hustled.
Yet Forced by the dead end to face the voice.
''what do you want?" She asked.

The voice giggled " Once upon a time, we were both fond of eachother. Happiness and even in Madness You never forget Love"

She punched her chest "Cant you see? I cannot even feel a single pain now, I forget you Love, I no longer need you"

"But I need You, without you I cannot even exist. You have to accept me and feel me"

She looked at herself in the mirror, her hair is messy, face so dull bugs pile up under her eyes. And Gazed under her sleeves. " Why am I even painting her"

"She needs me, You need Me" voice whispered.

She closed her eyes, gave a little whimper and sighed" I need You, Love"
Self love
Love yourself first
Noone can love u urself as u do

You deserve to be loved. You are a wonderful human. Life on this planet is short; do you really want to waste it with self-loathing?

Hate only leads to hate, misery, and war. Do you want to be at war with yourself forever? Or do you want to be at peace and create new and amazing things?

Easy to say
Hard to do
You deserve to be loved. You are a wonderful human. Life on this planet is short; do you really want to waste it with self-loathing?

Hate only leads to hate, misery, and war. Do you want to be at war with yourself forever? Or do you want to be at peace and create new and amazing things?