• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Liverpool Vs Roma

Liverpool Vs Roma: who will head to the finals?

• Liverpool

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Roma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 59

0iShHhASp5q1SL4JhtwJiw_96x96.png
CoqZUvqAgHMDkX32nDHM_w_96x96.png

This Tuesday (24/04) at 3:45 pm Liverpool and Roma will play the first match of two to fight for a spot in the final of the Champions League. The first game will take place in the Anfield Stadium, home of the Liverpool FC, and the second game

After a decade Liverpool has made to the semi-finals again. Roma's last game performance can be called a miraculous recover after beating Barcelona at the second game 3x0.

Which team do you think will win? Cast your votes and comments!

And Liverpool Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was cheering for them haha :p 5-2. And once again Salah was unstopable!

Said u it would be easy :p
I never said it wouldn't :p let's see who wins now, we still need to know who Liverpool will be facing at the finals. I think Liverpool will hawin this year. What do you think?

I never said it wouldn't :p let's see who wins now, we still need to know who Liverpool will be facing at the finals. I think Liverpool will hawin this year. What do you think?
LIverpool will be at finals i guess but am afraid they should face real madrid . They are one bunch who can play champions league well even when they flop on the league .

LIverpool will be at finals i guess but am afraid they should face real madrid . They are one bunch who can play champions league well even when they flop on the league .
Yes I agree with you, I think Real Madri will play against Bayern right? Those Germans again lol but I think Real Madri has a great chance of winning, they usually make the best recovers.

Yes I agree with you, I think Real Madri will play against Bayern right? Those Germans again lol but I think Real Madri has a great chance of winning, they usually make the best recovers.
I certainly dont want real madrid to win as they are the defending champions of the champions league and they won 2 cups on a row now . If Bayern wins its gonna be tough for Liverpool but of Real wins Liverpool might have some chance