• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Limbo

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
//
I got books and resides in a quite peaceful community. I hear silence louder than any noise one could make. Sometimes you are healed sometimes you are back at step one.
“It aint linear”
I found myself in a limbo of life that sometimes i thought i completely figured out, but its never-ending.
I feel so deeply.. too deeply that my energy gotten drained as I absorbed each one.
The books saved me but sometimes you just stare at them rest on the shelf and thought “shall i escape or stay”
Sometimes its hard to explain what’s happening inside your head and its easier to brush it off and smile.
But one day as I sat at balcony i get to think about
The beauty of sunsets, an awe of admiration.
raindrops sometimes accompanied with the scream of a skies and the lightning appears as if to make one realize its existence.
the bush of flowers planted surrounds the greenery ground, various colours reflects to each eyes that lands towards thee.
The wind that caress the bare skin, relaxes not just the superficial but in the depth of one such that reaches the soul.
Amidst the hustle and the busy streets, sounds of honking vehicles, the trends of music RnB & classical — there’s the chirps of birds, the flow of water that splash across the shore.

To survive each season you have to hold on something that you appreciate and realize even the nature is the key of remembering — as long as you exist in this world there is the ‘hidden joy’ no matter how tiny that is. The moments although it is abrupt and limited, it could save you from the trouble of seasons you are currently on.

Just breathe in and breathe out
as oxygen exchanges with co2
and season to seasons anew
sadness into happiness
the mind may be stucked
but world doesn’t stop
and you may wander and unable to
follow its pace,
as long as you feel the heart beats
you deserve a step forwards in life.
slow pace, and enough space away to relax amidst the busy hustling world.

\\