• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Life...!!! ✨❤ What do you Think The Answer to Life is.. & Why..?? ⚡⚡Life is Full of Surprises.. Say In your Version of Life ✨❤..

Life is never unfair. Wrong concept is, unless you are winning, most of the time life will seem unfair.

1714060077250.png

1714060141170.png

1714060308391.png

1714060364207.png

1714060436175.png

1714060489492.png

Hello and good evening,
To me life is a mystery that keeps changing itself in ways and means so that we can never understand it's true purpose. Life is also a false sense of being. Death is the ultimate truth. I would like to quote a song here...... " Zindagi to bewafaa hai ek din thukraayegi , maut mehbooba hai apne saath lekar jaayegi "

Hello and good evening,
To me life is a mystery that keeps changing itself in ways and means so that we can never understand it's true purpose. Life is also a false sense of being. Death is the ultimate truth. I would like to quote a song here...... " Zindagi to bewafaa hai ek din thukraayegi , maut mehbooba hai apne saath lekar jaayegi "
Mysterious & song line's Zindagi to bewafa..
Nice :inlove: