• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lets talk the Untalked : Episode 1

Hiitstony

Wellknown Ace
Online Promiscuity- A Psychological Approach

Lets go through two views :
  • Single/Unmarried View : "I dont have time or mind space for a relationship right now" or " I just broke up or my bf/gf dumped me" or "I dont have a bf or gf" and similar scenarios - Cyber promiscuity tends to have a great appeal. But :
Does it impact your ability to be mentally,emotionally and physically satisfied in a monogamous relation in the future?
  • Committed/Married View : Cyber promiscuity enhances the ability to fill the voids formed irl in your relationship or commitment. It provides a firewall between your real life and Cyber life - enabling you to actually minimize the consequences of seeking extra-marital remedies which can actually threaten the existence of your relationship. It's kind of a win win without having to let go of everything that actually matters irl. ( infinite morality aside)
But does cyber life becomes your go to solution for all your dilemmas?

What are your views? Does view 2 outweigh view 1?
Share your thoughts........

Last edited:
Short answer : I go with view 2.
Long answer : ( To be continued )
Well, you make absolute sense.
Although, will their occur a emotional transformation? Will the person's ability to be heard anytime he/she wants, ie , whenever he/she is feeling bad/down - baaam- there is someone always to hear her - Will the online promiscuity cost an emotional wedge between the irl partner?
What started just as sex, will it bud and something more emotional and fulfilling? Because, the online partners are always available.