• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

K crave ❤️

Playful kiss my first ever favourite korean drama :hearteyes::heart1:

This drama is much famous and old .I'll give 5 star rating for this.

Lee min hoo is my favourite actor in kdrama
1.boys over flowers
2.heirs
3.personal taste are my favourite
:think: ow what a kiss ...
leeminho-tired.gif
min oh oppa :blush::heart1:

This was my 1St ..... She can see the smell

This will be my all time favourite..... W--- two worlds.....

Then comes the list

Odyssey
My love frm other star
Legend of blue sea
My girl friend is a gumiho
My girlfriend is an alien
Gu family book
Oh my ghost
Accidentally in love
Cinderella and four knights

Bride of the Watergod

And so so so soooooooo on....

Then comes the list

Odyssey
My love frm other star
Legend of blue sea
Gu family book
Oh my ghost
Accidentally in love

Bride of the Watergod

Awwwww W my favourite

:hearteyes: :heart1:heart thumping strong for this thread

Then comes the list

Odyssey
My love frm other star
Legend of blue sea
Gu family book
Oh my ghost
Accidentally in love

Bride of the Watergod

U made me hav flasback of W series :Dream1::heart1:

:hearteyes: K-drama is more than bae. The subtle reactions, the subtle chemistry, the subtle everything is what makes it more engaging. The reason I used to watch K-drama for the production values, the background of every actor. They are very very hard-working. I was so obsessed, I used to watch their fan-meetings, all reality shows as well. If I liked actor A, I used to watch all of their Drama, musical, ad, concerts content too. I started watching K-drama :Cwl: way too too too too too early and stopped few years back.
I had every k-drama/ OTT subscription.

I learned a lot about life, love through K-drama. A few things I learned.

1. Koreans are super hardworking, smarter and intelligent. Everyone in the family (70%) works.
  2. They are very hygienic, super cleansers - OCD folks will like everytime a scene has a backdrop of cleaning to eat. I learned that pretty much everything in the house can be cleaned.
  3. Most of the koreans stay and work independent. They become independent quite young and be independent till late 35-40. There is no maid for most independent folks, but they do it all. And they do it perfectly well. Every meal looks amazing
  4. Ramen is another love, for a long time I only ate ramen. Just korean ramen, made kimchi, kimbab, bibimbap, oysters etc.
  5. If you think korean culture and korean dramas are a man, you can think that I was married to them like 100 times in one year and lived 1000 years in one year :Cwl:
  6. I hated love for a long long time as a kid. But K-drama made me open, I at least started to respect someone's feelings for me instead of ghosting them. K-drama change me as a person, made me better.
  7. I only spoke korenglish for few years :Cwl:. I just made up that word, don't ask me, it means korean words + english words.
  8. When I started K-drama, it was not in laptops or OTT or websites, it was aired in TV, I had to take international subscription without my parents knowing :timid: I saved my pocket money to take international subscription, my house folks just thought radomly they were seeing all Russian, Japanese, Turkish, Pakistan, Korean and other channels
    Can write a book but I will stop here.
U have noticed much more while i drooled over the second lead:giggle: their food ufff it's the reason i got reflex issue :map: and abt the language " sarangheyo unni " ditto here too :Dream1::Drunk: .. ur efforts of saving money for getting dark circles like me is appreciated:sarcasm::rofl1: