• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Just another memory lane

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
Meeting you was a nice accident
I never intend to spent some of my spare time getting to know you and yet i end up knowing you more.
I walk down to memory lane

I love the smell of the coffee, i need a dose of one and you let me stay as you run some errands. You mister is damn well aware of my coffee attachements
I remember the excitement i get with the coffee and blueberry cheesecake and a book. I smiled as i reminisced the moment that day . I get to see your figure and the face that half hidden by your cap that you cant live without and that through the glass window of the cafe, i saw you passing by and everytime, you would glance back at me and i would pretend i did not notice you. Why? I dont know i just dont want you to assume am paying much attention of you :) which is true. I do wanna capture every moment that my eyes meet even a slightest silhouette of you.

I am proud of you .
guess what? months ago you would be confused whether to open your own store and now you are building it piece my piece. Glad i get a glimpse of each of your progress.

An hour passed by, i get impatient, i went to the bus stop sitting on one of the bleacher, confused whether i would get to see you that day or even have a dinner with you. Called you tons and even left you a voice note. I sat as i waited for you. In my mind i know i do not wanna regret a tiny bits. Eyes wander around the stop seeing 2 to three buses passed by. I released a heave breath. And then there you are my eyes captured your figure heading towards me. Its never a couple of minutes passed and you come like a hero in the movies. Sometimes i would think are you for real? I remember You smiled and asked ‘ are you mad?’ And that for a millisecond made me smile and nodded.

You know that i would never be angry that long, you know i would value good moments than bad. You guessed it right .
One thing that amazes me is when you explained calmly with those eyes that sparkles with joy and that mesmerized me.
You know that i may be running errands but everytime i passed by the cafe i glanced at you. Even i know every details such as the blue berry cheese cake and the coffee you sipped nonstop and the book you kept on checking. I notice and know where you are and you never for once glance at me.’

That moment i cant help but chuckles if only you know i glance at you time to time and that you too never notice. I guess that makes me much more of a pro of staring without getting caught. :)
As you kept on talking i get lost staring at you as if memorising each part of your face and those eyes, the lips and the smile you make every time we see each other .

I don’t even think of getting you outta my mind i know you will always have a safe spot in my system.

Sometimes walking down a memory lane is something i do
It is where i get a glimpse of you.
The clock is ticking
This soon will be the realist one for me
Walking down a memory lane! :)

Imy.