• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

It haunts you every 3am

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
3am, devil hour... probably it is.

a battle that is inevitable, they often say you got the power over yourself, but sometimes it becomes unbearable... uncontrollable

A part of you was lost into a place called "unknown" you can't run, youcant hide. You were surrounded with nothing, but darkness.

••••••
Remind yourself that "the rainbow comes after every storm" There aint no any shortcuts when it comes to healing, its always hard, easy, hard, easy... But keep fighting. Coz ur doing great ♡

3am, devil hour... probably it is.

a battle that is inevitable, they often say you got the power over yourself, but sometimes it becomes unbearable... uncontrollable

A part of you was lost into a place called "unknown" you can't run, youcant hide. You were surrounded with nothing, but darkness.

••••••
Remind yourself that "the rainbow comes after every storm" There aint no any shortcuts when it comes to healing, its always hard, easy, hard, easy... But keep fighting. Coz ur doing great ♡
Everyday I say to the devil, hey dude, come on coffee with PARAM ☕ :rofl1:

nahh he liked messin up with your works :tso:
Iam there to mess up the work i dont give the blame to the devil. Typing 1.0 as 10 in drowsyness and in the morning important thing was to put the phone in silent otherwise they will wake you up and scold so put the phone and all seetles down then we will put a sorry msg in group :p

Monthly 15 days i wake up and ask devil to accompany me in excel works
repeated works u can do it in macros right i use macros for repeated works complete it in one day and keep it for one week and submit it until they jump up and down lol