• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

IT FELL LIKE RAIN..!

Hannah

Favoured Frenzy
ONCE...

A lady loved a guy secretly...! She keeps on smiling at him..bt he never smiled back...

She waves at him whenever he pass by..bt he never waved back..
She did everything for him to noticed her..bt he always ignored her..
She wrote him a note one day...I LOVE YOUU<3!!!:)

She waited a long time for him to answer..

UNTIL ONE DAY, She saw a note on her table..that's I DON'T LOVE YOUU..:brokenheart::brokenheart:
her heart was broken and she cried...

TEN YEAR'S LATER....
She got married..she invited everyone in town and expected to see him...After the wedding, she saw him outside the church...she approached him and asked,

"How Are You..?"he smiled and answered," I'm Okay Now.."she frowned and asked, " Why Just Now?"... " B'coz I know now , that you'll be happy.."
" I would've been happier if you were my groom.." He answered , "I know"...
" Why didn't you smile nor talk to me before?".. "I have ro ignore uh.." Her tears fell, "Why?".. He started a her, " I need to sacrifice my love for you.."
Her tears fell like rain, "why did you have to?"
" I had to ignore you,and sacrifice my love for uuuhhh...". He looked at her from from afar, and smiled...

".....So I could see my brother Happy,This day.."

ONCE...

A lady loved a guy secretly...! She keeps on smiling at him..bt he never smiled back...

UNTIL ONE DAY, She saw a note on her table..that's I DON'T LOVE YOUU..:brokenheart::brokenheart:

TEN YEAR'S LATER....
She got married..she invited everyone in town and expected to see him...After the wedding, she saw him outside the church...she approached him and asked,

"How Are You..?"he smiled and answered," I'm Okay Now.."she frowned and asked, " Why Just Now?"... " B'coz I know now , that you'll be happy.."
" Why didn't you smile nor talk to me before?".. "I have ro ignore uh.." Her tears fell, "Why?".. He started a her, " I need to sacrifice my love for you.."
" I had to ignore you,and sacrifice my love for uuuhhh...". He looked at her from from afar, and smiled...

Men with golden heart its good title for this story, n very deep n meaningfull storie this is

ONCE...

TEN YEAR'S LATER....

Really inspirational. I became so emotional and unable to control my tears while writing down the names of all the male who liked and commented your post.

I really wish they accept me as their brother and do their best to make this little brother happy. Appreciate your sacrifice in advance.

P.S : Don't come up with explanation arguing you are the little brother. Even if u are sacrifice for your elder one :wink:.

Last edited:
Really inspirational. I became so emotional and unable to control my tears while writing down the names of all the male who liked and commented your post.

I really wish they accept me as their brother and do your best to make this little brother happy. Appreciate your sacrifice in advance.

P.S : Don't come up with explanation arguing you are the little brother. Even if u are sacrifice for your elder one :wink:.
whhh:smile1::heart1:

ONCE...

TEN YEAR'S LATER....

A real sacrifice for family