• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

It endS with uS

Appu

Knightingurl ♡
Posting Freak
Snapchat-1777705204.jpg

It just skipped my beat aww:heart1:

Snapchat-5716200.jpg

"In the future if by some miracle you ever find yourself in the position to fall in love again..
fall in love with me.."

"We finally reached the shore"

'just keep swimming Lily' -Atlas

View attachment 92068

It just skipped my beat aww:heart1:

View attachment 92069

"In the future if by some miracle you ever find yourself in the position to fall in love again..
fall in love with me.."

"We finally reached the shore"

'just keep swimming Lily' -Atlas
Atlas❤️❤️❤️ currently reading this dint finished yet tho . I love atlas character so far, but then there's ryle mmm❤️

Hmmmmmm

Hmmmm I felt bad for Ryle..He was a toxic lover who madly fell in love with Lily... In other he was nice tooo.. but in other ways....
Atlas❤️❤️❤️ currently reading this dint finished yet tho . I love atlas character so far, but then there's ryle mmm❤️
Hmmmmm... complete it... I felt that The last chapters are more touching...
And that last line...oh no words...

Hmmmmmm

Hmmmm I felt bad for Ryle..He was a toxic lover who madly fell in love with Lily... In other he was nice tooo.. but in other ways....

Hmmmmm... complete it... I felt that The last chapters are more touching...
And that last line...oh no words...
Hahaha caught up in between novel or exams . Surely will update the moment i finished it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️