• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

If you ever feel lost.....

Glimmer

Active Ranker
My father once told me that if you ever felt lost or stuck in the middle of nowhere, You should go back to the beginning, to the places and roads where you first started dreaming and visualizing what you wanted to be after finishing your degree, romanticize the railways, ladders, buildings, and breathe the air that you once experienced in the past. And then you'll realize why you shouldn't give up and keep going because you started this thing to become the best version of yourself, and every wall that is impeding your vision of the life you've always wanted is meant to be climbed or broken in order for you to see the path. It will work wonders, believe me. If you are reading this today and on the verge of giving up remember why you started on the first place. You have a life to live and a beautiful future that is waiting for you. Believe it....

My father once told me that if you ever felt lost or stuck in the middle of nowhere, You should go back to the beginning, to the places and roads where you first started dreaming and visualizing what you wanted to be after finishing your degree, romanticize the railways, ladders, buildings, and breathe the air that you once experienced in the past. And then you'll realize why you shouldn't give up and keep going because you started this thing to become the best version of yourself, and every wall that is impeding your vision of the life you've always wanted is meant to be climbed or broken in order for you to see the path. It will work wonders, believe me. If you are reading this today and on the verge of giving up remember why you started on the first place. You have a life to live and a beautiful future that is waiting for you. Believe it....
:heart1:

:clapping::heart1:

That's so true.
Just close the eyes, believe in yourself.
There'll be highs a lows, just go with the flow..

Nice...

Nice

Dattebayo..... :heart1:

Nice